Mega Thread 2017 Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting there is a very negative campaign raging on the wet toast forum about the Nathan Wilson story and photo shoot , But nothing over here that i can find

The bloke flat out stated that he despised the bastards so it's not too surprising really. Hell hath no fury like an Eagle scorned. Or something.

Another The Worst writer (not journalist) can't help but include a their own bias in every story:

Fyfe and No.5 draft pick Adam Cerra visited Pinjarra Primary School today as part of the club’s community camp and there were far more West Coast jumpers than Fremantle ones as the students delivered some curly questions.

Well done Bridget Lacy... I suppose on the plus side it is the first bit of writing you haven't completely copy and pasted from someone else's work. Completely inaccurate as per usual but your first piece of original work. Walkley could be coming your way :huh:

Another The Worst writer (not journalist) can't help but include a their own bias in every story:

Fyfe and No.5 draft pick Adam Cerra visited Pinjarra Primary School today as part of the club’s community camp and there were far more West Coast jumpers than Fremantle ones as the students delivered some curly questions.

Well done Bridget Lacy... I suppose on the plus side it is the first bit of writing you haven't completely copy and pasted from someone else's work. Completely inaccurate as per usual but your first piece of original work. Walkley could be coming your way :huh:
She may have been stating what is obvious , A lot more kids support the Eagles than the dockers , I have done some junior coaching and more of my kids rocked up to training in eagles jumpers than Dockers ones , Even under threat of extra laps ;)

I thought she was a Freo supporter as well but why would she include that? What does it add to the story? Write for your audience. I couldn't care less how many kids in West Coast jumpers were there - would any Freo supporter? Maybe not bias, just dumb writing. I'd rather those words be spent on something insightful but it is The West so unlikely 'irregardless'.

I thought she was a Freo supporter as well but why would she include that? What does it add to the story? Write for your audience. I couldn't care less how many kids in West Coast jumpers were there - would any Freo supporter? Maybe not bias, just dumb writing. I'd rather those words be spent on something insightful but it is The West so unlikely 'irregardless'.
The word count is king.

I would've figured that's exactly what she did...? Afterall.. It IS the West Australian.

She's just picking her fights and biding time before her 'west coasts s**t midfield exposed, calls for Simpson's head' article comes out mid season

I would've figured that's exactly what she did...? Afterall.. It IS the West Australian.
She's just picking her fights and biding time before her 'west coasts s**t midfield exposed, calls for Simpson's head' article comes out mid season
I saw her at training on Monday. She was only there for warm-ups, wrote her notes and then took off. Assumed she had a big Naitanui story to cover :D She's ok, I just find the paper she works for deplorable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neroli Meadows certainly is, so is Natarsha Belling from Channel 10.
I have absolutely no proof but I'm willing to claim Gabrielle Miller (the Trivago girl) as a Freo supporter.

This is purple...right?
trivago-girl-Gabrielle-Miller-retro.jpg

http://room5.trivago.co.uk/who-is-the-trivago-girl-an-interview-with-gabrielle-miller/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back