2017 Membership: All for One

Remove this Banner Ad

no idea why they do not do a Vic 3 games one.
That's what I've been saying for a while

I plan on doing every vic game this year (so got a Vic plus) but next year the 3 game Vic membership may come in handy

GWS easily will pass us this year I reckon in memberships. Not so much something to despair but just shows, if you win the fans will come. Really hoping we can make some ground up the ladder this year. Helping the club in any means possible and have just signed up on a 3 game membership :D

GWS easily will pass us this year I reckon in memberships. Not so much something to despair but just shows, if you win the fans will come. Really hoping we can make some ground up the ladder this year. Helping the club in any means possible and have just signed up on a 3 game membership :D
Well done mate are you in Brissie, lets hope you get to see a competitive Lions play and a few victories.
Lets face it climbing the ladder wouldn't be hard from where we were last year .
But I'm really only expecting us to get the percentage above 80% , more competitive for longer .
Wouldn't be surprised to be closer to the teams around the middle and still end up in the bottom 4 , if that makes sense.

Well done mate are you in Brissie, lets hope you get to see a competitive Lions play and a few victories.
Lets face it climbing the ladder wouldn't be hard from where we were last year .
But I'm really only expecting us to get the percentage above 80% , more competitive for longer .
Wouldn't be surprised to be closer to the teams around the middle and still end up in the bottom 4 , if that makes sense.
Actually in South West Queensland, die hard league territory. 1 in a 1000 (maybe even more) out here I reckon follow Aussie Rules passionately, so it's hard bringing up Aussie Rules, and especially the lions, in public

Actually in South West Queensland, die hard league territory. 1 in a 1000 (maybe even more) out here I reckon follow Aussie Rules passionately, so it's hard bringing up Aussie Rules, and especially the lions, in public
pretty hard to watch on the tellie out there.
I feel your pain.
I always take the red ball when we go camping with my league loving mates, whats that , thats not a footy and they secretly love kicking it and then they try and spin pass it,
oh well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have hit 20K :thumbsu:

Anyone use the member's bar? I've got friends coming, made an enquiry with the membership department and they said Members can bring up to 3 guests into the bar upon presentation of reserved seat tickets with a member. That is great news. Hopefully security are aware of this too.

We have hit 20K :thumbsu:

Anyone use the member's bar? I've got friends coming, made an enquiry with the membership department and they said Members can bring up to 3 guests into the bar upon presentation of reserved seat tickets with a member. That is great news. Hopefully security are aware of this too.
I use it for a quarter or two when I take new people to the game. I prefer to sit in my seats all game normally but the bar is a pretty unique experience at the Gabba.

I use it for a quarter or two when I take new people to the game. I prefer to sit in my seats all game normally but the bar is a pretty unique experience at the Gabba.
How does one even get in there? The doors down near Gate 9?

Just had an annoying call with one of the staff at the Lions. Had to update payment info and get some tickets. I got a lecture about payments (some had been missed as the last cc update I did apparently didn't work) and started going on about how normally they won't allow guest passes (which are 35 each mind you...) after Wednesday as they have planning to do but "I will let this slide this time"... it's not like we're breaking pbs on the membership front so you'd think they wouldn't carry on like this to existing members.

Just had an annoying call with one of the staff at the Lions. Had to update payment info and get some tickets. I got a lecture about payments (some had been missed as the last cc update I did apparently didn't work) and started going on about how normally they won't allow guest passes (which are 35 each mind you...) after Wednesday as they have planning to do but "I will let this slide this time"... it's not like we're breaking pbs on the membership front so you'd think they wouldn't carry on like this to existing members.

That's really weird. I've never had a bad interaction with a lions staff member.

Probably just a bad day

Wha? No more free guest passes? I thought we got 4 a year.

Amazing that despite making 1 finals series since 2004 we have a rock solid membership base of 20K in terrible territory for AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back