2017 Membership: All for One

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this official.

Horrible news for the club.
he now fights Captain Carlton before Blues home games. Somehow CC still loses.

Whilst on the subject, I was a bit disappointed to find Dom not on the mic this year. Thought he did a great job last year.

I believe Dom had to turn it down due to it clashing with other media commitments.

I believe Dom had to turn it down due to it clashing with other media commitments.
Yep. Dom's got a national commercial radio slot now. He's focusing on that and the YouTube stuff I believe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm actually a bit annoyed the club didn't announce this officially so I could beat the joke into the ground.

Well given what the club did announce during the week, you could always try beating Cox instead.

Only 35 members more than GWS and down 10% on last year.

Hope we can bounce back in 2018.

View attachment 398037

From @footyindustryau on Twitter.

Wonder how many GWS memberships are companies / individuals taking a calculated risk on obtaining cheap Grand Final tickets :cool:

For example, VIC Memberships are about $200 and that gives you priority access to the 4 weeks of finals.

I'm going with 25 - 50% o_O

Wonder how many GWS memberships are companies / individuals taking a calculated risk on obtaining cheap Grand Final tickets :cool:

For example, VIC Memberships are about $200 and that gives you priority access to the 4 weeks of finals.

I'm going with 25 - 50% o_O

There's definitely a few, but nowhere near that many. GWS had about 12k members before last season started when no one expected them to do really well, so that'd rule out a fair chunk. Of the new members, a massive number (80%? I remember hearing a really high total) are three gamers only which is a silly option to buy if you're aiming for GF tickets.

I'd imagine the Lions would have a fair number of them as well considering most crowds are well under 15k.
These member numbers are so dodgy I'm sure most are fish or parrots.

Both crows & port have more members than seats in their home stadium

These member numbers are so dodgy I'm sure most are fish or parrots.

Both crows & port have more members than seats in their home stadium

As do West Coast. The numbers aren't dodgy, more strategic. Such things as interstate, international, digital and pet memberships inflate figures.

I understand West Coast have had waiting lists for a seat at Subi for years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back