Official Club Stuff 2017 Membership Tally - *50,326 - Final Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Add one more to the tally. My daughter was born today and signed up not long after
Congrats! Did the same with my daughter when she was born. Was during the "I AM Carlton" phase (2012), so her pack says "I AM Summer" (her name).

Anyone interested in boosting membership numbers AND doing some good AND inviting some good karma should visit

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2017-matthew-kreuzer-sponsorship.1145104/page-2

The board normally pools together some cash and sponsors Matty Kreuzer, but that doesn't look like it's happening this year.

So instead we are looking into sponsoring some memberships for poor fans or Starlight Foundation kids.

So of you can/want, join the chat and let's push our membership total higher, feel good about ourselves, heal the world, earn free ice cream and grow taller*.

* these items are listed for illustrative purposes only and may or may not have a 0% chance of actually occurring.
This is a great idea. I always buy my wife a membership that she doesn't use to help the club out. Would rather it went to someone who would treasure it and use it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone interested in boosting membership numbers AND doing some good AND inviting some good karma should visit

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2017-matthew-kreuzer-sponsorship.1145104/page-2

The board normally pools together some cash and sponsors Matty Kreuzer, but that doesn't look like it's happening this year.

So instead we are looking into sponsoring some memberships for poor fans or Starlight Foundation kids.

So of you can/want, join the chat and let's push our membership total higher, feel good about ourselves, heal the world, earn free ice cream and grow taller*.

* these items are listed for illustrative purposes only and may or may not have a 0% chance of actually occurring.
What a fantastic idea....

carlton-620-cn.jpg

SLOGAN: Bound by Blue

2016 TALLY: 50,130

CURRENT TALLY: 32,759

ONLINE HUB: membership.carltonfc.com.au

REASONS TO BUY: Carlton exceeded nearly everyone's expectations in 2016 under first-year coach Brendon Bolton and its young group is well placed to take another step forward next season. The Blues have an outstanding starting midfield in Matthew Kreuzer, Patrick Cripps, Marc Murphy and Bryce Gibbs, while Kade Simpson and Sam Docherty add class and composure in defence. But Carlton's 2017 will largely rise and fall on how much young guns like Jacob Weitering, Charlie Curnow, Jack Silvagni, Harry McKay and David Cuningham can improve, and what sort of impact recruits like Caleb Marchbank, Jarrod Pickett, Sam Petrevski-Seton and Zac Fisher have. One way or the other, it won't be a dull ride. - Nick Bowen

Lachie Plowman will be looking to make a splash in his second season at Carlton. Picture: AFL Photos
4_TR181216MW2038.jpg

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-12-24/on-the-campaign-trail-every-clubs-membership-slogan-plus-more

Remove this Banner Ad

Back