• 5001-10,000

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • 10,001-15,000

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • More

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back in SEQ after a couple of years away. Travelled down from bris on Saturday to watch. Probably should sign up for something and show the faith!

I go to a lot of GWS games, including the loss to Carlton this week down in Melbourne and as much as I enjoy watching what is a super team the home crowd is lack luster at best. I think its going to get very ugly in the lean years.

If we could just put a decent season together I think 20K is a very real number as there is plenty of football lovers on the Coast.

We're fully renewed
Went to the GABBA for the Scorchers match
Enjoyed the game but good God, getting in and out of that ground is just awful and I doubt we'll be travelling up unless The Suns get some members parking there
No doubt membership is going to be adversely affected by the lack of home matches
I think most canny Gold Coasters know they can buy 5 very decent backend season tickets much cheaper than a full season pass
Maybe we should be offering a Metricon Pass- ie only for Metricon home games?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointment
hopefully it's all worth it some day!

I know we've had our differences but my god... when the day comes and we win the big dance, I cannot wait to get around all of you and celebrate deep deep into the next day.

to be really candid, I think when we so win one it'll mean so much more to all of us die-hards.

I'm a 10yr Member but only subscribe to an Overseas Supporter Membership as well. My pack arrived Airmail via Hong Kong and took 6 weeks to get here. It included a scarf, pen, a Calendar, a fridge magnet showing all our games, a couple of stickers and the Members ID with lanyard and a 10yr Foundation Member Pin.

I'm a 10yr Member but only subscribe to an Overseas Supporter Membership as well. My pack arrived Airmail via Hong Kong and took 6 weeks to get here. It included a scarf, pen, a Calendar, a fridge magnet showing all our games, a couple of stickers and the Members ID with lanyard and a 10yr Foundation Member Pin.

I have a Victorian suns and a 3 game home membership and got the same in both packs minus the badge obviously not been a member for 10 yrs.. I don’t like the scarf never use them would rather get a discount to the equivalent value on a members polo as I buy one every year

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Must be the same, I am an overseas member, and got all the same things you did.

Back