2017 Membership - The March Towards 50k!

Remove this Banner Ad

According to a post in last year's thread, we were 32,658 on the equivalent date which means we are currently 29% up.
In other words, we need about 500 more memberships between this date, and the June 30 cut off, than we did for the same period of time last year, to reach 50,000.

It'll be touch and go but I think we'll probably fall a couple of hundred short - a mighty fine effort anyway.

There will be one more member in about ten days. I've decided to go to the Whitten Oval to get No. 40 for old times sake.
Chicago1cap-1.jpg

Help!

I don't know where to sit at Etihad. Looks like the Silver Package is the best I can get. Which section allotted to Silver is the best to sit in? Or is the Bronze Section better? I might go up to the club tomorrow to get my new membership.

Help!

I don't know where to sit at Etihad. Looks like the Silver Package is the best I can get. Which section allotted to Silver is the best to sit in? Or is the Bronze Section better? I might go up to the club tomorrow to get my new membership.
Chicago, silver package is mainly level one on the city side wing, around gates 3-6. My family has silver, and we are in aisle 35. It is around the area where you were interviewed the last? time you came out. I was sitting near you, and didn't realise it was you until you mentioned on bigfooty later on. The Bulldogs membership site says that silver has been sold out. The "Footscray End" package might be the go, it is also level one, near the cheer squad , $325.00.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks. We only have 7 Home games left and 2 Melbourne Away games left so just buying the Home Membership seems the best bet. If not Silver, then the Footscray End should be OK. I just want to sit unencumbered by the enemy.

If I used my (pissy three game) membership to upgrade to a reserved seat at a replacement game, does that count as one of the games attended under my membership? I assume yes but considering I entered with a ticket I'm not 100% sure. Don't think I've ever done so prior to this year.

If I used my (pissy three game) membership to upgrade to a reserved seat at a replacement game, does that count as one of the games attended under my membership? I assume yes but considering I entered with a ticket I'm not 100% sure. Don't think I've ever done so prior to this year.
Would think yes, because the $$ is being deducted on the reserved seat upgrade

P.S - Tell Chief to stop being a tight ass and get you a full reserved seat membership

Yes it does count. Ive done it often.

Thanks. We only have 7 Home games left and 2 Melbourne Away games left so just buying the Home Membership seems the best bet. If not Silver, then the Footscray End should be OK. I just want to sit unencumbered by the enemy.
Premium GA is good value if you want just Dogs fans. The bay beside the cheer squad. It is what I have.

Aisle 20 next to the Bulldogs race. All bulldog members and I'm sure there are seats available.

Premium GA is good value if you want just Dogs fans. The bay beside the cheer squad. It is what I have.
Me too! Got my dad a 3 game membership. Unbelievably hard to upgrade him so we can sit together on level 1 though, Jesus.

Aisle 20 next to the Bulldogs race. All bulldog members and I'm sure there are seats available.

Thanks. I couldn't get over to the club today. Spent the afternoon at Highpoint getting my banking set up. I'm going to try to go tomorrow. I also have to get a mobile phone, but I have no idea how to choose. I just used a burner phone in the states since I spent 90% of my time in the house. I used it mainly for texting. I want a smart phone here since I think I'll be using a phone more. Things certainly have changed in 17 years. My most treasured possession today is my MacBook Air. I'd die without it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back