Club Mgmt. 2017 Membership Thread - 67,770 - Final Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Might be time to shift more home games to MCG if figures keep increasing. Which is a shame to a degree because i love etihad and parking underneath and getting straight up to the seat.

Might be time to shift more home games to MCG if figures keep increasing. Which is a shame to a degree because i love etihad and parking underneath and getting straight up to the seat.

MCG tenants would have to move their games to Etihad to compensate. Not happening.

I think we're about 7,000+ on last year at this time.

The hashtags DO work.

#comebackstory
#backin
#donthesash

MCG tenants would have to move their games to Etihad to compensate. Not happening.
Less of a problem now the AFL own the stadium. If further profit from MCG can be attained, then watch it happen

We only have 2 home games against Melbourne clubs at Etihad (North and the Demons). Only the Melbourne match is a likely high attendance game that should be at the G.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We only have 2 home games against Melbourne clubs at Etihad (North and the Demons). Only the Melbourne match is a likely high attendance game that should be at the G.
We could easily play all games against Vic clubs at the G. If we're 10th or better across the next 3-5 seasons then we would have no problems getting enough people to the G against teams like the Dogs, North or Melbourne IMO.

We could easily play all games against Vic clubs at the G. If we're 10th or better across the next 3-5 seasons then we would have no problems getting enough people to the G against teams like the Dogs, North or Melbourne IMO.
I don't see it happening without changing our home game split (7 ES - 4 MCG). We wont request it as that'd give the AFL leverage to negotiate our Etihad contract down. The earnings from the Etihad deal will be a big part of financial plans for short and medium term. I can't see it getting to point where the AFL comes to us change the contract.

I don't see it happening without changing our home game split (7 ES - 4 MCG). We wont request it as that'd give the AFL leverage to negotiate our Etihad contract down. The earnings from the Etihad deal will be a big part of financial plans for short and medium term. I can't see it getting to point where the AFL comes to us change the contract.
I agree, it won't happen for a while but my point was that we could easily play all Victorian teams at the G. Our contract at Docklands is far too good to move away from at this time, especially with our current financial challenges but it's still worth considering moving a game or two to the G in the future.

I agree, it won't happen for a while but my point was that we could easily play all Victorian teams at the G. Our contract at Docklands is far too good to move away from at this time, especially with our current financial challenges but it's still worth considering moving a game or two to the G in the future.
Not just our current financial challenges, but if we want to scale back pokies in the future we can't cut our football income as well

I think we're about 7,000+ on last year at this time.

The hashtags DO work.

#comebackstory
#backin
#donthesash

Wait.

#donthesash
#comebackstory
#backin

dont
come
back

:eek:

Incredible numbers considering where we've come from in the last 3 years. Amazing really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back