Prediction 2017 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Memberships for 2017 went on sale yesterday; mine rolls over later this week.

We achieved 15,311 members this year, an increase of about 13% on 2015. If that happens again next year, we'll pass our 17K target pretty easily.

I'll be an optimist and say we can do it. :sunglasses:

The target was revised to 20,000 by the club so it looks like they are expecting about a 30% jump after a bit of finals success

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:p I predict I'll be renewing mine early with a lot of confidence. Will be upgrading to the ultimate package or whatever guarrantees a GF tkt. I get nkthings guarranteed, but I be preparing early.to travel.for finals and the GF if we get there. Will also be moving up as I learnt from the finals seats, for my aging eyes at least you get a better overall view.
Seriously think crowds are the clubs weak point right now, as much as we have one. I really hope to see Spotless busier next year.

Anyone else note that removed the guaranteed GF tickets for Ultimates, now listed as priority 1, probably still ends up being the same thing this year but it's a fair size downgrade on the package.

Interesting. I was actually considering upgrading for those...

Interesting. I was actually considering upgrading for those...

For this year and probably a couple more, esp given the poor takeup for a similarly priced final at home, it probably doesn't make any difference, a little disappointing that there was no attempt to communicate the change as it was a significant part of the reason we went that option to start with.

For this year and probably a couple more, esp given the poor takeup for a similarly priced final at home, it probably doesn't make any difference, a little disappointing that there was no attempt to communicate the change as it was a significant part of the reason we went that option to start with.
Gòod to know tks.
I will contact and ask, maybe they're just covering butts in case they outsell what they can guarrantee? Sort of thing a legal dept might do.

Gòod to know tks.
I will contact and ask, maybe they're just covering butts in case they outsell what they can guarrantee? Sort of thing a legal dept might do.

Agreed - no danger you miss GF tickets in 2017 with Giants Priority 1 access.

Could become an issue a few years down the track though, so ripping the legal band-aid off now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously considering signing up this year, financially viable for me now. Although I will need to make some friends to sit with at the game so I'm not alone :p

The club is aiming for 19,999 of them for you!

Seriously considering signing up this year, financially viable for me now. Although I will need to make some friends to sit with at the game so I'm not alone :p
I go by myself mate. Plenty of people there to chat to with similar interests.

I often have a beer with some of the big footy clan too.

In fact I think before the first game next year we should plan a meet up to meet some more of the posters

I did my membership this morning and have to say I was impressed. My Sydney giants membership had rolled over on the easy pay option. Wont use that again as the card has a low limit by choice and last payment bounced last year, how embarassing. It was updraded to ultimate and seats changed to my first preference with no fuss in a couple of minutes.
Was told the club hopes the women will play at the same venues as the guys and they hope to have it finalised soon. For the cost I figured what the hell.

Upgraded to Ultimate Giant from my 3 game membership today - looking forward to what will surely be an even better season next year

Now I'm just hoping GWS won't end up playing my eternally beloved Dogs in a 2017 elimination or prelim final - I almost wish they'd lost this year's qualifying final against the Swans to have avoided that match-up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back