"Goddess"
2017 Memberships have been released.

Received my renewal this week.

Link to all packages:-

https://membership.carltonfc.com.au/browse-packages-0

New Membership Category - Flexi 10:-

https://carlton-blues-prd.io-media.com/flexi-10-0

Standard Member Benefits:-

> 2017 Membership Card (Excludes 2017 Flexi membership)

> Individual year of memberhip loyalty badge (based on your consecutive years of membership)

> Bumper Stickers

> Season Guide magazine (strictly one per household)

> Inside Carlton magazine (strictly one per household)

> Fixture Magnet (sent with Season Guide magazine - strictly one per household)

> Free entry to Northern Blues Visy Park home games

> Voting rights *

> Member discounts for the Carlton Shop - for additional info CLICK HERE! (excluding major event and match days)

> Exclusive Breaking News emails

> Weekly Team Selection emails

* Voting rights only valid for members over 18 years, who hold a minimum season home game membership or Country/Interstate

Membership Package Items:-

MemberPack_1475124756.png

Members Choice
In addition the above at no extra cost, you get a choice of:-
  • Member Cap
  • Member Scarf
  • Member Beanie
  • 2 x General Admission tickets to 2 home games
  • Donation back to the Club

MemberChoice2017.png

If no choice is made by 5PM Monday 24th October, the default Member Scarf will be sent.

Laurence

Team Captain
Mar 26, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
just wondering if there was any AFL members looking to get a reserve seat through the club with the new membership offering? Total cost seems a bit much

Oooh the gift voucher is a great idea!
We go out together and when the bill comes everyone including the waiter dies from embarrassment

"Hey, buddy - voucher says equal to or equivalent in price..........I want my discount........"

ozdevil

Rookie
Jan 31, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
cricket,rugby
interesting not sure if it is just me but did anyones membership price decrease from last year?

Dec 8, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Got my renewal letter on Monday, first time I get to renew so the info was nice, prefer the cap to the scarf so will enjoy that.

I think my membership only increased by a dollar a month which is fine, looks alright.

Cripps17

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
I want a scarf AND a beanie :cry:
I would like to see incentives used for people to sign up early.

E.g. - Extra optional item if you auto renew (default the second item as the donation)
- 10 percent discount on vouchers before Christmas
- 20 percent discount on vouchers for existing members to new members

A small token gesture would look good for those that auto renew, given the discounted offers that become available for late members.

Donation back to the club is a great idea..and I like that you can choose a beanie. Will probably still go with the scarf as I've been getting them for ages and have quite a collection now.

Think the Flexi 10 is a really good option and good to see the member recognition program..will be interesting to see what the member functions are for those who have been members for 10 or more consecutive years

I'll stick to sitting in GA with my buddies. I didn't upgrade once this year.

How was the availability of seats this year? Was going to sign up as an AFL member this year but didn't end up doing it because of work commitments on Sundays and am looking at doing it next year. I would assume the G was pretty good? And there's not really a bad seat at Etihad.

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
How was the availability of seats this year? Was going to sign up as an AFL member this year but didn't end up doing it because of work commitments on Sundays and am looking at doing it next year. I would assume the G was pretty good? And there's not really a bad seat at Etihad.
I had no issues but I tend to get there about 45 minutes before the first bounce

Back