2017 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the issues with this automatic rollover is you don't get the chance to think about any upgrade or merchandise add- ons etc. It's hard to sell extras if members are being given a week or 2 notice and then being re-distributed the previous years package again. I would have preferred a longer grace period to look at the website and perhaps add a bit in, but am already locked in to last years package.

Hi ladies & gents,

I have an interview next week for a role within the membership team at the Blues - trying to gather as much information as possible about the current situation of the 2017 memberships. Do you guys have any concerns about anything regarding packages or is there something you think could be fixed? Anything you feel needs to be implemented or anything that you think the club should focus more on?

If you could message me your thoughts that'd be great - appreciate any help you can provide. Fingers crossed all goes well, if so I will definitely check back to this board often to make sure everything is up to scratch!

Cheers

good luck, gjd23 - should you land the role you will of course be changing your allegiances to the mighty blues - read this thread and search for others to do with memberships and you will see what members are mostly grumpy about - the usual stuff - crap quality membership packs, late postage, inflexible auto rollover, general lack of communication etc - all of which it must be said has improved somewhat in the past couple of years

good luck, gjd23 - should you land the role you will of course be changing your allegiances to the mighty blues - read this thread and search for others to do with memberships and you will see what members are mostly grumpy about - the usual stuff - crap quality membership packs, late postage, inflexible auto rollover, general lack of communication etc - all of which it must be said has improved somewhat in the past couple of years
Thanks mate!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back