Position 2017 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
His body has struggled for the last 3 years, I doubt at 32 in his twilight with GC zero chance of pushing for flag contention that they will play him as a solid mid.

He always said even when he was at Geelong he wanted to end his career in the forward line and play on as long as he could. Unless he has conceded that he is at the end of the road, I would expect to see him play alot more forward.

He will do very well there, but not at 620K.

They have a more mature midfield now that doesn't require him to do the bulk of the work, so why would he, if he plays full time mid, then he will not see out the season.

Struggled the first part of the year last year averaging 120 ish with a gimpy shoulder.

He's the chick that you know could burn you, but you go her anyway. :thumbsu:

Current Mids: Danger, Penldes, Treloar, Fyfe, Beams

Originally had T.Mitchell (bank $62,400) but I'm just not sure with him. Complete mystery with him, could go large, could buckle under pressure. Worried if he doesn't go top 8 mid for the season i'll eventually be dropping points at the back end of the season. I'll only have 2 spots left for Rocky/Hanners/JPK/Bont/Jelwood if I go him...

Have $628,000 otherwise so can pick any other midfielder. Having some bank is also nice. Such decisions. Such little time/

Current Mids: Danger, Penldes, Treloar, Fyfe, Beams

Originally had T.Mitchell (bank $62,400) but I'm just not sure with him. Complete mystery with him, could go large, could buckle under pressure. Worried if he doesn't go top 8 mid for the season i'll eventually be dropping points at the back end of the season. I'll only have 2 spots left for Rocky/Hanners/JPK/Bont/Jelwood if I go him...

Have $628,000 otherwise so can pick any other midfielder. Having some bank is also nice. Such decisions. Such little time/
Stick with him!
JPK and Jelwood usually drop price and they're the 2 I'd be looking at later if i was u

My starting mids -

Danger, Pendles, Fyfe, T.Michell, Treloar, Beams, O'Meara, Petrevski-Seton (Powell-Pepper, Barrett, Parfitt)

Took a risk with Mitchell, just a gut feeling that he could go 110 and be at least a M7/M8 for me by end of the year.

He suits my bye structure too.

Really wanted Rocky though. Will be my first upgrade midfield target. :)

Trade out Hannebery for Bont or keep Hannebery?

Hannebery dropping in price enough where I could pick him up again later on if he bounces back, but probably too much trade *ery. Bont going to go up in price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm trading out Hanners for either Bont or Treloar, any ideas which? My gut says Treloar but I feel like the extra cash Bont gives will come in handy.

If I had my time again I would pick Bont or Rocky over Treloar.

Treloar is the butcher king at the moment.

The guy could open up his own butchery and sell sausages and lamb cutlets. :'(o_O
He could open up his own butchery and the animals would walk in and slaughter themselves.

If they have him in their SC teams they might even fire up the barbie

What the hell do we do with hanners and who do we trade him too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back