Position 2017 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Considering Gaz to Oliver.....using the cash later.
I also considered Gaz to Murphy for the cash as well ......did the trade, reversed it ....too nervous about how Gaz will react to the flak he's received, to take him out now .....and the old rule of sticking with your premo's was ringing in my head

Ablett was roundly criticised for a flat effort last weekend against the GWS Giants, but he was not alone in that regard.

He was just one of a number of Suns who at times appeared to be going through the motions.
And that has to stop, Ablett said.

“I’m looking forward to getting into the game this week and I’m confident we will put in a better performance than the first two rounds,” he said.

Just read this on the swans board, i thought owners of Hanners might be interested. Disclaimer dont shoot the messenger when he bangs out 130 this week.

I saw Hanners at the family day on Saturday morning in Melbourne. While most players were up and about walking around the room doing activities etc there were two players on chairs just posing for photos, one of them was Hanners. I noticed while in line waiting for a photo he was constantly rubbing the outside of his knee in between photos. This alone may not seem to concerning but it was the cringe look on his face every time he did it that has me worried. He is still in alot of pain from that gf injury imo.

#NOBANDAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just read this on the swans board, i thought owners of Hanners might be interested. Disclaimer dont shoot the messenger when he bangs out 130 this week.

I saw Hanners at the family day on Saturday morning in Melbourne. While most players were up and about walking around the room doing activities etc there were two players on chairs just posing for photos, one of them was Hanners. I noticed while in line waiting for a photo he was constantly rubbing the outside of his knee in between photos. This alone may not seem to concerning but it was the cringe look on his face every time he did it that has me worried. He is still in alot of pain from that gf injury imo.

#NOBANDAN
I'm not worried at all, I torped his ass after round 1

#NOBANDAN
Yeah but how was he getting the beers from his knee to his mouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back