Position 2017 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. If he plays all 4 games without any problems that give me enough confidence to go with him rnd 1.
Is pendles a start up or upgrade target silly question I know lol

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Haha i got no clue man
Don't listen to anything I say, I was terrible last season

Pendles a lock for me though :)

Cmon guys, google marc murphy forward and it's the first hit.
Makes sense with walker gone

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...ggZMAA&usg=AFQjCNEydSkDLxCJW2TMe_hihpLj0mu2cQ
Cheers mate. Sounds like he will be resting up forward. Not to phased about this:
-Fyfe will rest forward
-Danger will rest forward
-Rocky will rest forward
-Dusty will rest forward
Etc... all do it.

Also, blues fans will probably argue with me on this, but their midfield is horrendous outside Murph, Cripps and Gibbs... they don't really have any other option but to stick him in the guts

Disagree with you on this one, think Jones might be the one to eat up the mid minutes, still worried about how much Heeney will play in the guts.
I think I'm going to put the likes of Heeney and Wingard in the wait and see category. They might spike, they might not. Can always bring them in later

I think I'm going to put the likes of Heeney and Wingard in the wait and see category. They might spike, they might not. Can always bring them in later

Yep, might have to pay 50-100k more for them later on if they go well, it's not like they'll burst out and average 110 and make it hard to bring them in.

Cheers mate. Sounds like he will be resting up forward. Not to phased about this:
-Fyfe will rest forward
-Rocky will rest forward
-Dusty will rest forward
Etc... all do it.

Also, blues fans will probably argue with me on this, but their midfield is horrendous outside Murph, Cripps and Gibbs... they don't really have any other option but to stick him in the guts

If only the 4 you mentioned above were mid/fwd dpp :pensive:

Want more like 110 from a 600k player

not that priddis can't do that, but you'd want higher expectations

108 is the lowest he's gone in 3 years. Pretty safe pick. Mitchell might actually give him some relief in having another player who can win the ball at the contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

-Fyfe will rest forward
-Rocky will rest forward
-Dusty will rest forward
Etc... all do it.

Totally correct.

On the strength of the hit out from M Crouch last night I am soreley tempted to bring him in at M7 in place of D Swallow. Nobody in my top 6 I want to change.

Mids are:
Danger
Pendles
Hannebery
Jelwood
Rocky
TMitch
M Crouch
SPP

Bench (placeholders)
Barrett
Wigg
Miles

To do this have had to downgrade Sandi to Witts and am left with a couple of grand in the bank.

The alternative is D Sallow + Sandi + around $170K in the bank.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
On the strength of the hit out from M Crouch last night I am soreley tempted to bring him in at M7 in place of D Swallow. Nobody in my top 6 I want to change.

Mids are:
Danger
Pendles
Hannebery
Jelwood
Rocky
TMitch
M Crouch
SPP

Bench (placeholders)
Barrett
Wigg
Miles

Thoughts?
dont do it, Swallow has a higher ceiling and money making opportunities

dont do it, Swallow has a higher ceiling and money making opportunities

That's the way I am leaning.

The other alternative is TMitch out and MCrouch in.

#somanypossibilities

NicNat hasn't missed too many games over the last few years. From the 6 games Priddis played without him last year he averaged 112.

Bloody Shirley temple is always a pod as well.

Have never owned him ever.

Mite finally check bye structures and see if he's worth entertaining

Last edited:
Bloody Shirley temple is always a pod as well.

Have never owned him ever.

Mite finally chevk bye structures and see if he's worth entertaining

Every time I've owned him I've brought him in later. Could definitely be a great and high scoring POD. I just can't drop one of my 6 elite. Too attached.

Every time I've owned him I've brought him in later. Could definitely be a great and high scoring POD. I just can't drop one of my 6 elite. Too attached.

Not too mention the stigma attached

Hi everyone,
Hi Toxic,
I'm a Priddis owner and I'm ashamed of it.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back