2017 MUSIC

Remove this Banner Ad

SSwans2011 check out Moses Sumney's 'Aromanticism'

:)

I'll give it a listen! Have heard it's excellent.

Also had a chance to hear Open Mike Eagle's now album a few times now. Probably one of my stand out hip hop albums this year. Big fan of the production.

I'll give it a listen! Have heard it's excellent.

Also had a chance to hear Open Mike Eagle's now album a few times now. Probably one of my stand out hip hop albums this year. Big fan of the production.
Sumney's voice is heavenly. Good lord I can't get enough of it.

Not on YouTube yet, but just listened to Gyroscope's first new music since 2010.

Pretty happy with how it sounded, even if it was a little thrashy, but I'd rather them go heavier than softer. I can't find them on YouTube yet to link to here, but the Double A-Side is on Spotify. They've also announced a national tour for January.

Glad to have them back!

Not on YouTube yet, but just listened to Gyroscope's first new music since 2010.

Pretty happy with how it sounded, even if it was a little thrashy, but I'd rather them go heavier than softer. I can't find them on YouTube yet to link to here, but the Double A-Side is on Spotify. They've also announced a national tour for January.

Glad to have them back!
Good to have these guys back

Anyone else listening to QTY? Only just really tried listening to them lately after hearing Rodeo a fair bit earlier in the year. They've had 5 singles released before their debut album on Nov 3rd, and I'm loving each of them. They've got a real New York Rock and Roll sound. Rodeo just me want to see along for days and World Breaker gets me lost in the dreamy little sections of Alex Niemetz voice. Can't wait for the album.

Hitting up Iceland Airwaves this time next week, so my playlists are deeeep in Icelandic artists.

A bit of a mix bag, but keen to see guys like Fufanu, Par-Dar, Soley, Vok, Oyama among others. Def some nice stuff coming out of Reykjavik in '17.

Couple of Kiwi gals in Fazerdaze and Aldous Harding a must too.

Not playing is Bjork, but damn her 'The Gate' is hauntingly beautiful. One of my favs for the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back