Player Sponsorship 2017 Sam Simpson sponsorship - PAYMENTS CLOSING

Remove this Banner Ad

PM begins with, this service is provided to you by your friendly neighbourhood helper, Nakia.
As payment for this service you must pass on to me any prize you win. Something like that? ;)
*heads off to edit message*

Ill go another 50 if needed.

In memory of Jubs.

Ive done similar before for others.

GO Catters

Just confirmed that we have six spots again on the Inner Sanctum tour again this year.
For whoever gets that I can highly recommend. Have been twice and absolutely brilliant

Ill go another 50 if needed.

In memory of Jubs.

Ive done similar before for others.

GO Catters
Yep, I'll chip in for somebody who wants to sponsor but Is legitimately struggling for funds...

Yep, I'll chip in for somebody who wants to sponsor but Is legitimately struggling for funds...
How exactly are you going to confirm that? :p

In the spirit of trying to make the board a better place (and if we're struggling for numbers) I'll put in again like yourself and dazbroncos but I'd rather someone else get the share than me have multiple bites of the cherry.

How exactly are you going to confirm that? :p

In the spirit of trying to make the board a better place (and if we're struggling for numbers) I'll put in again like yourself and dazbroncos but I'd rather someone else get the share than me have multiple bites of the cherry.
Anyone who wishes to take part and has contributed before but can't legitimately afford the $50, I'll donate and give them the badge and chance to win a prize.

I guess they can pledge and give me the details such as username/3 digit code and I'll do the rest.

CatTricks?

I'll commit another 50 if it helps SJ

Just might need to wait a couple of days to get the payment done

Will you get a double "Nakia Sponsor" badge?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any person whom contributes more than one SHARE does not get multiple entries into the prize draw.

Id get SJ to confirm that but on the occasions prior to this where ive done this, I have received only one entry.

Go Catters

Any person whom contributes more than one SHARE does not get multiple entries into the prize draw.

Id get SJ to confirm that but on the occasions prior to this where ive done this, I have received only one entry.

Go Catters
Prize details
Every $50 payment is effectively another chance in the draw, however only one prize will be awarded to any single person.

Well there it is....

Multiple chances.. only one prize can be taken.

GO Catters

Last edited:

Go Catters

What about 2 x Nakia17 badges on your avatar thingy?

Go Catters
I think in previous years it was limited to stop people jumping in early to get more bites at the cherry and before others had the chance.

Anyone who wishes to take part and has contributed before but can't legitimately afford the $50, I'll donate and give them the badge and chance to win a prize.

I guess they can pledge and give me the details such as username/3 digit code and I'll do the rest.

CatTricks?

Thank you mate, but I don't expect anyone to fork out their hard earned for me.

Thank you mate, but I don't expect anyone to fork out their hard earned for me.
Who said it was hard earned. :D

The offer is there mate, I'm going to pledge again regardless so you may as well take the badge and the chance of a prize.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back