Game Day 2017 National Draft

The OP for our new picks must be accurate and informative. Who should do it?

• Anyone

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Wait for TD

Votes: 71 64.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

tl878.jpg

Stick to your magic tricks.

It's his name.

I mean, seriously, who names their kid after the reply you give to the eager shop employee who is onto you as soon as you set foot into the shop? Can I help you with anything? No, ah, just browsing thanks...

(*crickets*)

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Try the veal...
The like that I gave you was really a patronising encouragement award.

I'd like us to draft or rookie Matt King from Oakleigh. He's not a bad player but the main reason is he lives next to me and his father is a Hawks fanatic. Would be funny watching him have to support the Pies. I've got a bunch of Collingwood scarves I'll drop over next door if it happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel for that poor kid. He'll be so devastated.
The complete differences in emotion between kicking the winning goal to missing.

Feel sorry for him. The way that he was holding the ball as he was walking in didn't look confident.

He looks great on video, but I've heard it suggested that he is a blind bomber with no peripheral awareness, who for this reason will struggle to fit into and adjust to modern game plans.
With his height and athleticism he's perfect for key defence and last time I checked lock down defenders are still pretty important in modern football.

Also any bloke above 190cm who can intercept, run 20m and kick 60m will find a spot in any modern gameplan regardless of his decision-making, awareness etc.

Back