NCAA 2017 NCAA - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

UCLA come back and win by 1 point. a 28-0 4th Q. UCLA had the last 5 scores and all TD's.

Some Andy Reid level s**t clock management by A&M
Terrible result for the Aggies. how did they not get the win there.

There passing game was atrocious. Surely a team can't focus soley on the run game and think they are going to have a good season.

Sumlin will be gone this year. How do you give that up.

On the other hand the Bruins defense stepped up. Along with Rosen he is a freak.

He should of gone running to the NFL When they were calling about 3 years ago. Its been a circus and down hill since Johnny a Football failure won the Heisman.

FSU were gawd awful yesterday. Amazing how special teams and the offence imploded in a series of minutes (10-15 plays).

Even Bama looked like it was week 1.

Hardly a game to spark the season, or to open the brand new MB Stadium.

FSU were gawd awful yesterday. Amazing how special teams and the offence imploded in a series of minutes (10-15 plays).

Even Bama looked like it was week 1.

Hardly a game to spark the season, or to open the brand new MB Stadium.

The games to spark the season were on today

Had a young bloke boarding in my house for about 12 months from May last year. Very good footballer, crippled with injuries, decided to try his hand at punting. From him I really got interested in the College game. Fast forward to now, he makes his debut for Arkansas State against Nebraska this weekend. Going to head over next September/October to see him and a watch a couple of games.

I think the nerves got to him on his first punt with a shank off the side of the boot. He recovered well though and played really well for the rest of the game.

Arkansas State has a pretty solid team this season and i expect them to be a contender in the Sun Belt again this year.

The Jake Olsen story is a nice one, But you need to give WMU some credit too, They didnt even rush on the PAT.

Just read that USC and Western Michigan came up with a compromise that USC wouldn't rush on WMUs first PAT attempt in exchange for them not rushing whe Olsen snapped.

Either way, classy move by all involved to allow someone who's been through so much adversity to achieve his dream

I think the nerves got to him on his first punt with a shank off the side of the boot. He recovered well though and played really well for the rest of the game.

Arkansas State has a pretty solid team this season and i expect them to be a contender in the Sun Belt again this year.
Spoke to him this morning, apart form the first kick, coaches were pretty happy with his game. Miami at Jonesboro this week, nice way to start the career against colleges with a successful history.

Had a young bloke boarding in my house for about 12 months from May last year. Very good footballer, crippled with injuries, decided to try his hand at punting. From him I really got interested in the College game. Fast forward to now, he makes his debut for Arkansas State against Nebraska this weekend. Going to head over next September/October to see him and a watch a couple of games.

Update - the young bloke has got himself into the last 10 of the Ray Guy award. Can give a young guy a boost and give him a fan vote, Cody Grace, Arkansas State. Anyone a lot more savvy than me put a link up to the fan voting please?

Update - the young bloke has got himself into the last 10 of the Ray Guy award. Can give a young guy a boost and give him a fan vote, Cody Grace, Arkansas State. Anyone a lot more savvy than me put a link up to the fan voting please?

Ok just voted for him, even though hes going against Fatony the Mizzou punter, who was best on ground a few times for Mizzou earlier in the season when they stunk it up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor finish to the season for Arkansas State, losing the Championship game to Troy, then losing the Camellia Bowl game to Middle Tennessee. Bit of an individual highlight for the young bloke today though, successful 21 yard pass after a fake punt to keep the 4th quarter drive going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back