Akron Vs Toledo 4AM WatchESPN
Memphis @ UCF 4AM WatchESPN
North Texas @ FAU 4AM WatchESPN
Troy @ Arkansas State 11:30AM WatchESPN
Fresno State @ Boise State 11:45AM WatchESPN
Miami Vs Clemson 12PM WatchESPN

All times in AEDT
Refer to TV/Streaming thread for links
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/american-football-tv-streaming-info.1176113/

Saturday December 2
Pac-12 Championship Game

Levi Stadium, Santa Clara, California
#12 Stanford Vs #10 USC 12PM ESPN2 WatchESPN

Sunday December 3
American Championship Game
Memphis @ #14 Central Florida 4AM ESPN2 WatchESPN

MAC Championship Game
Ford Field, Detroit, Michigan
Akron Vs Toledo 4AM ESPN WatchESPN

C-USA Championship Game
North Texas @ Florida Atlantic 4AM WatchESPN

Big12 Championship
AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas
#11 TCU Vs #3 Oklahoma 4:30AM Fox **

SEC Championship Game
Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, Georgia
#6 Georgia Vs #2 Auburn 8AM CBS **

MW Championship Game
#25 Fresno State @ Boise State 11:45AM WatchESPN

ACC Championship Game
Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, North Carolina
#7 Miami Vs #1 Clemson 12PM ESPN2 WatchESPN

Big10 Championship Game
Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana
#8 Ohio State Vs #4 Wisconsin 12PM Fox **

** No TV/Streaming coverage in Australia for Big12, SEC and Big10 Championship Games

Last edited:
Playoff Top 25 Rankings

01. Clemson
02. Auburn
03. Oklahoma
04. Wisconsin

05. Alabama
06. Georgia

07. Miami
08. Ohio State
09. Penn St
10. USC
11. TCU
12. Stanford
13. Washington
14. UCF
15. Notre Dame
16. Michigan State
17. LSU
18. Washington State
19. Oklahoma State
20. Memphis
21. Northwestern
22. Virginia Tech
23. Mississippi State
24. NC State
25. Fresno State

Last edited:

Haha. Because he's a dick or because he's s**t?
because of Peddo St/Sandusky.

ESPN didnt say anything about it being because of his time in the NFL with Tampa or coaching Rutgers.

He was like the 5th pick for Tennessee, No one wants the job. and they wont get anyone good.

Dirty Bird you won the computers, Boise hosting the championship.
Would laugh if Fresno state steal a top 25 ranking

Have beaten boise state and San Diego state while lost away to Alabama and Washington
Could make a case, and I'll lol as they've awarded boise state the title game on the 2nd tiebreaker before the first tiebreaker came out.

Did not know that he was at Penn State during Sandusky's time there or that another assistant had claimed during a deposition that that he was told that Schiano (possibly) had witnessed something many years prior
He was there in the 90s.

I didnt know he was there till i saw it on ESPN.

Glad to see the stink on Peddo St/Sandusky still on coaches

The rankings this week will give you insight to where the committee see Alabama. If they put them in the top 4 or on the bubble (5th or 6th) they still stand a chance.

I think the committee will go with this week:

1 Oklahoma
2 Clemson
3 Aurburn
4 Wisconsin

5 Alabama
6 Georgia

Could all be turned on its head depending on results in the championship games

The rankings this week will give you insight to where the committee see Alabama. If they put them in the top 4 or on the bubble (5th or 6th) they still stand a chance.

I think the committee will go with this week:

1 Oklahoma
2 Clemson
3 Aurburn
4 Wisconsin

5 Alabama
6 Georgia

Could all be turned on its head depending on results in the championship games
Alabama have to drop lower than 5.
If everyone is jumping on Wisconsin for playing a soft schedule this year, they have to do the same for alabama. You cant reward them just because they have been over-rated all season. They are this years version of the 2014 FSU team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alabama have to drop lower than 5.
If everyone is jumping on Wisconsin for playing a soft schedule this year, they have to do the same for alabama. You cant reward them just because they have been over-rated all season. They are this years version of the 2014 FSU team

Teams coming from the outside need to prove their worth (unwritten CFP criteria), established team like Bama has got plenty of runs on the board over the past few years, so even with a soft schedule are likely to be the first in if there is an upset next week - they'll hide behind the "eye test".

Not saying you are wrong with your logic - just how I think the committee will stack it up.

So what we have is most likely the winner of Clemson/Miami(Fl) in, the winer of Auburn/Georgia in, Oklahoma and Wisconsin in if they both win.
Bama would only get in if one of the last two lose.
OSU and TCU are realistically no chance

So what we have is most likely the winner of Clemson/Miami(Fl) in, the winer of Auburn/Georgia in, Oklahoma and Wisconsin in if they both win.
I think Ohio St get in over Bama because the conf champ will give them the edge.

Ohio St loss to Oklahoma is better than most of Bamas wins. The Iowa loss hurts, but the extra game and conf champ should make up for that.

TCU are no chance unless they are given a boost in this weeks rankings.

I think if Miami win close and clemson have some injuries or fluke plays go against them. Clemson would get in over Ohio St or Bama

ACC and sec champs for me are locks
wisconsin too if they win
That leaves Oklahoma/Ohio state/Alabama in conversation

Oklahoma - ohio state win = imo, Oklahoma (h2h over Osu) and Alabama (iowas loss kicking osu out)
Oklahoma - Wisconsin = Wisconsin (duh) and one hell of an arguement between Oklahoma and Alabama (I'd lean to Oklahoma based on conference title)
Tcu - Ohio state = Ohio state And alabama
Tcu - Wisconsin = Wisconsin and Alabama

So in my honest opinion.
Ohio state only gets in if tcu beats Oklahoma and they themselves beat Wisconsin
Alabama only misses if Oklahoma and Wisconsin win

though
The potential matchups might decide who makes it. It shouldnt. But it could.

Say this is the results

Auburn, Miami, Oklahoma, Ohio state are the winners

It'd probably start
1. Auburn
2. Miami
3. Oklahoma

I'd personally have Alabama 4 however, it's a recent rematch, that could potentially put Ohio state 4 to avoid the rematch and send Alabama to the peach bowl instead

Surely miami cant make it with a loss against an unranked 4-7 pitt?

My rankings would be this

Clemson
Oklahoma
Wisconsin
Auburn

Alabama
Georgia
Miami
Ohio state

I think alabamas only way in is a georgia sec win and wisconsin losing the big 10

I still think 2 sec teams is possible.

Irrespective of rankings and records do we all think, Clemson, Auburn, Oklahoma, Alabama are the best 4 teams? Wisconsin maybe?

Feels like a weak year. Auburns lost twice, Alabama (and Wisconsin) has beaten hardly anybody, Oklahoma have a pathetic defence, Clemson meh. Miami is fraudelent. Ohio State lost to Iowa big.

I kinda what mayhem this week but that would mean Alabama will make it :(

I really love these playoff matches.

I'm sure this is what the NCAA & each of the conferences were dreaming of when we got the top 4 - in a way, we've got 4 quarter finals this week. The winner of Miami/Clemson are in, with the losers out; same goes for Georgia/Auburn. Depending on what happens tomorrow, OSU/Wisconsin could potentially be a quarter final as well. (It would be if I was on the panel - but you guys have already had the discussion on the permutations that are likely required for Ohio State to make it.)

I love it - can't wait to watch the games this weekend. Fingers crossed for some good streams of the SEC & Big 10 games!

I think Ohio St get in over Bama because the conf champ will give them the edge.

Ohio St loss to Oklahoma is better than most of Bamas wins. The Iowa loss hurts, but the extra game and conf champ should make up for that.

TCU are no chance unless they are given a boost in this weeks rankings.

I think if Miami win close and clemson have some injuries or fluke plays go against them. Clemson would get in over Ohio St or Bama

Funny how last year Penn State were no chance according to you as Ohio State were "better" even though the Nittany Lions had the H2H over them and now you're saying Ohio State, even with an utterly embarrassing 31 point loss to Iowa, will get in over Bama with a win over Wisconsin? The only reason I thought Penn State should have been in over Ohio State last year was it had the H2H over them, which they coupled with beating Wisconsin in the Big Ten championship game.

If you're just comparing Ohio State and Alabama this year, when they don't have a H2H to separate them, then I find it staggering that the Buckeyes can get in over Bama. Even comparing schedules, what are Ohio State's great wins? Penn State blew the game in Columbus, twice being up 18. Beating Michigan State 48-3 was impressive, but the stink of losing at Iowa by 31 the week before still hurt.

Too many people suffering from Alabama fatigue! They are clearly a top 4 team, injuries have killed them and their loss at Auburn is arguably the best loss of the season. Not to mention they were in the lead late in the third quarter. They would also still be favoured against anyone on a neutral field.

Also, if TCU beats Oklahoma, how would Ohio State leapfrog Oklahoma given the H2H?

This is how I would rank them going into this weekend:

1. Oklahoma
2. Clemson
3. Auburn
4. Wisconsin
5. Alabama
6. Georgia
7. Miami
8. Ohio State
9. Penn State
10. TCU
11. USC

Stanford got a huge boost. but USC not playing last weekend wont give them enough to get into the playoff picture.

TCU are too far out, just like USC.

But Ohio State can jump into the top 4 with a big win.

I think that Alabama should of been 7. Georgia 5, Miami 6.

Back