2nds 2017 NEAFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Brodie has built his frame from last time I've seen him , looks a lot bigger arms and is showing his class , liked hallahan a lot , there's another scheer out there who has kicked 3 , scrim a little quiet , finlayson is a beast for gws , would look good in our jumper , fiorini is just dominant , been keeping an eye on darcy and his workrate is awesome , Bowes showing his class in this division .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Except currie would be on like 200 and nicholls will command 500

He stats show him no better the Loersch or Currie atm.
Turned up at start of the year over weight and more worried about his looks and fashion.

Would be lucky to get a pick in the 70s for Currie
Nicholls might be able to sneak a second rd

We don't need to trade a player for the sake of a better draft pick. We already have a 1st & 4 x 2nds.

We're trading to improve our list. Nicholls as our back up ruckman is far better than Currie long term.

Ideally we keep all of them for depth, but if we need an extra senior spot Currie is more tradable for mine.

Cap space isn't our issue, quality is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant remember in 6-7 years of nicholls to much quality from him.
Cant mark cant kick and doesnt lay a tackle.
Not keen on having 500k running around in the NEAFL each weekend just incase Witts gets injured
Nicholls has weaknesses, but tackling isn't one of them. He quite often racks them up and is a contested type ruck.

Regardless, we just re-signed Tom during Christmas. We won't get rid of him any time soon. Witts is going well, but odds are he will break down eventually. That's when Nicholls will get a chance.

Cant remember in 6-7 years of nicholls to much quality from him.
Cant mark cant kick and doesnt lay a tackle.
Not keen on having 500k running around in the NEAFL each weekend just incase Witts gets injured

I agree for most of it. But I don't think tackling has ever been his issue, especially for a ruck. I wish he mad second efforts on the ball as much as he does on the player

Did bowes and fiorini play limited game time? Eade did state this would be the case.
If fiorini got 30 touches and 2 goals in a half.. wowee
Bowes came off during third quarter . Fiorini played the whole game.

5TJLhjz.png

pNRwxlk.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back