2nds 2017 NEAFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to seeing my first NEAFL game today.
Do have any interesting players I should keep an eye out for??

Kid called Bailey Scott playing his 2nd game for us today , will get drafted nexy year , only problem is he is F-S , so there is a fight on our hands.

Kid called Bailey Scott playing his 2nd game for us today , will get drafted nexy year , only problem is he is F-S , so there is a fight on our hands.
Funny you mentioned that looks like one of the fathers son clubs that can pick him up in north Melbourne have sent one of their recruiter up to have a look at Bailey Scott IMG_6776.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mackenzie Willis playing a blinder , Aspley look second rate , scrim looks a Freakin monster close up , Rischitelli 18 poss till half time , should be in seniors next week , Brodie class above it's a matter of when for these boys , bailey scott looks skilful albeit a touch light , scheer a little quiet , hallahan coming into it , darcy has his own footy .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Halftime Suns 76 Aspley 0
What a joke
The AFL is kidding with this set up
Asply is above us on the NEAFL ladder and a very strong long standing club.
Won the Premiship in 2015.
We have a bright future young guns everywhere.

If we lose this weekend i want to see both Brodie and Macpherson given a go on ball in the 1's at least once during the last half of the season

Big Cam Loersch worth holding on to? 5 goals last week, 7 goals this week.
Our forwards Didn't have much competition today our mids had the choice of loersch Nicholls and Brooksby for the entire game.
it's one of the tallest forward lines I have ever seen haha poor old Aspley had no chance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back