2nds 2017 NEAFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Late in first quarter
Suns 13 Redland 38
Right from the start Redland hard at the ball, talk both on and off the field really positive and just deathly silence and weak efforts from our blokes

The score is 100% due to attitude and culture

And u all know who I blame for this culture issue m

Just wait till my you know who vow of silence ends tonight

What a joke
I know you are a rugby league guy so I'll cut you some slack.

Suns have been dominating the game harder at the ball the disposal going inside 50 is killing us. I'd say we had 15 more inside 50 in the firsts quarter. Disposal efficiency killing us.
Matera and Nicholls not playing

If we can start to hit targets we should be in front by half time

I know you are a rugby league guy so I'll cut you some slack.

Suns have been dominating the game harder at the ball the disposal going inside 50 is killing us. I'd say we had 15 more inside 50 in the firsts quarter. Disposal efficiency killing us.
Matera and Nicholls not playing

If we can start to hit targets we should be in front by half time
Sorry Bods but guys like this know their s**t.

Attitude has completely changed since quarter time.
Attack at the ball, tackling and the talk is now spot on and it is coming out on the scoreboard too.

The first quarter morgue is now been erased. Thankfully.
Like I said The only thing that has changed in the 2nd quarter is we have started hitting targets and lowered our eyes going inside 50 and it's starting to show on the scoreboard. The talk and the attack on the football was there in the 1st quarter but our disposal efficiency killed us

Suns controlled the game from the start finally hit targets going forward and it showed on the scoreboard
Suns 11.6.72 Redland 7.3.45

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brodie been a bit quiet today started on the bench. His all class with his disposal though makes the most of every touch.

Scrimshaw been great playing of halfback. He's plays like scott pendlebury it's like everything slow down around him when he has the ball he's just so clean and a great decision maker.

Macpherson playing his normal neafl game but his disposals has been a bit of today

Haven't seen much of Fiorini today so can't comment

Loersch not playing he's got a wrist injury. Doing the running dutys today

Matera, Nicholls and shaw where all named but are not playing, no sign of injurys with any of them

Brodie been a bit quiet today started on the bench. His all class with his disposal though makes the most of every touch.

Scrimshaw been great playing of halfback. He's plays like scott pendlebury it's like everything slow down around him when he has the ball he's just so clean and a great decision maker.

Macpherson playing his normal neafl game but his disposals has been a bit of today

Matera, Nicholls and shaw where all named but are not playing, no sign of injurys with any of them

I wasn't going to get in the way of the man giving those summaries but I can assist with that last bit.

I saw Nicholls in a moonboot on Tuesday.

Matera when I saw him earlier was walking a bit gingerly so I guess his foot is still off.

Shaw to me is the mystery-on Tuesday he was training and looked fit as a fiddle. He's here at the ground too and unlike Matera/Nicholls who are sitting with the team, Shaw is sitting in the stands away from the team.

I reckon Scrimshaw will get his chance in the 1s next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back