Roast 2017 Never Again List

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Skid

Just one Kegs lady boys!
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Ex-Moderator St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2016
Nov 30, 2012
Behind you
AFL Club
St Kilda
Who is on your never again list?
We all have them so chuck em up here.

Josh freaking Gibson

Thankfully I avoided that nightmare last year.

Special mention to the chad

Shiel: Like him as a player but he has no tank. Burst player. Spends far too much time on the bench.

Wingard: Coz he's a softcoke.

Callan Ward and Ryan Griffen (GWS players steal points off each other)
Brodie Smith (clear to anyone who's ever owned him)
Jack Steven (sometimes sacrifices his game for the team, but can go apeshit, too. Bit torn.)
Rocky (in starting side - can come home like Puffing Billy, would consider on run home)
Steele Sidebottom (not terrible, but not what I'd hoped - frustrating as *)
Tammy Ballchompers (to be fair, was hampered by foot injuries that year, but still)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Houli - Should be in jail for misuse of a pigskin , would be semi-acceptable scoring-wise if he was a HF but he's not.

Hall - Check it out Lise , you can pinpoint the EXACT moment the novelty wore off for him this year....
Massive temperament questions for me

B Smith - I went back for a THIRD crack at him last year.......A wingman stuck in a wingmans worst hell ( HB ) , shits at the first sign of a tag...which inevitably comes whenever he jags 2 tons in a row

Ward - Love the way he goes about it , every SC team needs that bull in the trenches for those CP / clearances but as said earlier , throws a the odd shocker in and leaves a few points on the table with his disposal.

Langdon -Had him in 2015 too , hardly played this year but still managed to burn me after i started with him , DE was WAAAAY too low for what you expect out of your HB/def

Stef Martin - 3 years running is enough for me.Yeah he went to DESTINATION ****ed this year thanks to Deadshit May but previous owners know the story well -

Stef as lone ruck - POD BEAST
Stef with a 2nd ruck in - Sulky McSulks

On the bubble

Fyfe - If he had a bung wing i'd still pick him....but broken legs are... , well i've never actually BROKEN a leg ( Touch wood ) but yeah , the legs a pretty integral part of our great sport.

Last edited:
Jack Steven
I should have known not to pick a player who runs like he has a carrot up his backside

Callan Ward
Great player but too many other great mids stealing his points in GWS

Gibson
Kotd and still pulls out some unbelievably pathetic scores

Lycett
If he gets a good score it all happened in a lucky 10 minutes then he goes back to never spotted.

McVeigh
No more chasing a repeat of that mythical 200ish from the old barsted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back