NFL 2017 NFL Bold Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaron Hernandez will break out of jail and show up at the Browns Training Camp in a wig and fake moustache

Why the browns. Wouldnt the cowboys pay more because of his criminal history

Afc east - gronkowski plays 16 games
Afc south - titans are the most explosive team in the afc
Afc west - raiders miss playoffs
Afc north - browns don't suck

NFC east - Washington fans bitch and moan more than Philly fans for the duration of the season
NFC south - saints make playoffs
NFC west - the divisional title is still mathematically up for grabs after 12 weeks
NFC north - bears avoid finishing forth in the division
Hey now don't go too bold :p

I promise this year I'll stop horsing around and show you all what I'm capable of.

kramer-on-regis-and-kathy-lee_zps6fa2cf6a.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Siemian is akin to Foles
Lynch is akin to Osweiler

Pass on both. Denver should sign Kaepernick.
Weren't you fully on team osweiller when he got drafted?

Siemian was top 3 in 4th quarter rating the last time I checked some point mid way thru the season

You remind me of Skip Bayless who used QBR in the final 2 minutes of game to justify Tim Tebow being a starting NFL QB.

Bold Predictions:
  • Browns, as predicted, select Myles Garret first overall in the 2017 draft and immediately convert him to FB. When asked about the move, team VP Football Operations replied "well he was the best available player when we picked so it would be stupid to pass him over but have you seen what elite pass rushers earn these days? Screw that. FBs are way more affordable."
  • Stepping in for injured starter Dak Prescott, Tony Romo leads the Cowboys on an 8 game winning streak only to see it all end on an interception return for the eventual game winning TD whilst trying to spike the ball in the dying stages of the NFC Championship game agaisnt hte 49ers.
  • Colin Kaepernick who sorta maybe wanted to keep playing football, turns his back on the NFL to become President Trump's Special Envoy to the United Nations for Human Rights.
  • Recently reinstated WR Josh Gordon sets a career day and mulitple NFL records in week 7 against the Broncos, Gordon amasses 26 receptions, 532 yards and 4 panatelas in under 10 minutes during the half time show.
  • The Chiefs will trade their 2nd Round pick to the 49ers for "future considerations" and ask the Californian team to go and select a QB on their behalf. GM John Dorsey, who has been roundly applauded for the move, commented "we have pretty well sucked picking QBs in the draft and Alex Smith ain't getting any younger. Our plan is to let the 49ers pick someone, sit them on the bench, sort of like a surrogate mother thing, and then we trade for him in a few years time".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back