NFL 2017 NFL Bold Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Why wouldn't they?

What makes them signifcantly better than last years AFCCG?...where they were significantly inferior to the pats

that game was a blowout, and pittsburgh were overmatched, just curious how you think they turn that mismacth around as I still the pats as a 2-3 touchdown better team than pittbsburgh

What makes them signifcantly better than last years AFCCG?...where they were significantly inferior to the pats

that game was a blowout, and pittsburgh were overmatched, just curious how you think they turn that mismacth around as I still the pats as a 2-3 touchdown better team than pittbsburgh

No Bell (for the second half of the AFCC game) or Martavis. Im not usually a big believer in the dope smokers saying how they have cleaned themselves up but Bryant sounds really good to me, god knows how much talent he had when his head wasnt screwed on, imagine him focused on football with every bad influence now removed from his life? Think he is going to have an enormous year.

Defence got better in the draft also. I think Watt will be a very good player for the Steelers.

I know the Steelers have been BB's bitch but its still not impossible to see them beating the Pats.

Last years AFC Championship means absolutely nothing in relation to next season

Last years AFC Championship means absolutely nothing in relation to next season

It's showed the pats are clearly a better team. And the pats I think got better in the off season..

If the steelers were worse last year, what's you're reasoning behind them going past the patriots this year?

OK..

Brandon cooks 1100 yards 10 tds

Rob gronkowski 800 yards 12 tds

What makes you so certain Cooks will have good numbers in NE? I dont get why people suddenly think NE's offense is so much better with him, there have been plenty of good receivers from other teams join NE before and do nothing like they were supposed to or had at their previous teams.

If anything i can see James White suddenly turning that sbowl performance into a monster year next year with the Pats. Ill stick with Edleman and White to outperform Cooks, even if Brady's arm goes limp those two will still get plenty of catches.

What makes you so certain Cooks will have good numbers in NE? I dont get why people suddenly think NE's offense is so much better with him, there have been plenty of good receivers from other teams join NE before and do nothing like they were supposed to or had at their previous teams.

Those stats are about what he delivered on average the last two years...I haven't even really exaggerated for him to have a stand out season (gave him an extra td) ...id be surprised if he doesn't deliver that

Those stats are about what he delivered on average the last two years...I haven't even really exaggerated for him to have a stand out season (gave him an extra td) ...id be surprised if he doesn't deliver that

A very average team with an above average offense. Passing game was huge in NO cause their defense sucked so much, i dont think he will put up anything close to the numbers that he had with Brees in the Saints offense.

If anything i can see James White suddenly turning that sbowl performance into a monster year next year with the Pats. Ill stick with Edleman and White to outperform Cooks, even if Brady's arm goes limp those two will still get plenty of catches.
James White, Dion Lewis, Rex Burkhead, Mike Gillislee, Brandon Bolden. Not sure I'd be banking on any of them to have a lead role. Patriots generally don't feature a back, and will favour the 'hot hand' so to speak. That, and they paid Burkhead and Gillislee some decent coin.

Kidding yourself if you don't think Cooks is a superior receiver to Edelman. He's not just a deep threat, he runs all the routes. I'll eat my hat if Cooks isn't the leading receiver on this team. You don't give up your 1st round pick to have a guy play second fiddle to such middling talents as White and Edelman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's showed the pats are clearly a better team. And the pats I think got better in the off season..

If the steelers were worse last year, what's you're reasoning behind them going past the patriots this year?
It's one game, and it's in Pittsburgh. Didn't say they were better than new england

James White, Dion Lewis, Rex Burkhead, Mike Gillislee, Brandon Bolden. Not sure I'd be banking on any of them to have a lead role. Patriots generally don't feature a back, and will favour the 'hot hand' so to speak. That, and they paid Burkhead and Gillislee some decent coin.

Kidding yourself if you don't think Cooks is a superior receiver to Edelman. He's not just a deep threat, he runs all the routes. I'll eat my hat if Cooks isn't the leading receiver on this team. You don't give up your 1st round pick to have a guy play second fiddle to such middling talents as White and Edelman.

Friendly wager Shupe? You can have Cooks and ill take Edleman or White?

If Gronk leads the team it doesnt matter. Its just between those 3.

White isnt a 1st down back but he will amass pass catches on 2nd and 3rd downs. Im not convinced Lewis can stay fit for the entire year. Gillislee is a rumbler but a clear down grade on Blount. Will be a goal line TD vulture and first down runner. Pretty limited.

The Pats will feed Cooks, Gronk and Edelman %70 of the time. They're the mainstay. White, Gilleslee, and all the other odds and ends acquired will be used tactically. A game out of the blue when Belichick will game plan it so that, say, White gets 10 carries and 10 recs. Then goes off the radar for a month. Then Gilleslee is given 10 carries and 10 recs when opponents least expect it. Etc with other players they acquired, including that TE they also got.

Competitive_Fire_Artwork_5209.jpg

How delusional do you have to be to think that the Bears have a chance to make the playoffs with a QB like Mitchell Trubisky or Mike Glennon. They're going to be the same old Bears which can't even beat Detroit at Home let alone the Packers or Vikings.

How delusional do you have to be to think that the Bears have a chance to make the playoffs with a QB like Mitchell Trubisky or Mike Glennon. They're going to be the same old Bears which can't even beat Detroit at Home let alone the Packers or Vikings.

Top be fair...they are built to run the ball well.

Good young running back behind one of the more improved offensive lines in the league.

Defense is ok too.

Pretty good formula in that climate

Probably a 6-10 or maybe 7-9 type team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back