NFL 2017 NFL - Divisional Round

Who wins this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he'd just have better days than everyone.

Nah, I reckon Brady's gone so far into meglomania that he probably has a full time attendant now who's job is just to follow him around and make sure he doesnt do something like step in front of a speeding car convinced that he can stop it using the powers granted to him by deep tissue massage, vegetables, pliability and water.

I just tried that Williams tackle on Madden with a DB that I took away all his skill points for and still managed to bring down Stefon Diggs inbounds
See, you made a fundamental mistake - you need to aim to tackle your fellow db, not Diggs - db tackle on db is required in order to miss the wr altogether...

Nah, I reckon Brady's gone so far into meglomania that he probably has a full time attendant now who's job is just to follow him around and make sure he doesnt do something like step in front of a speeding car convinced that he can stop it using the powers granted to him by deep tissue massage, vegetables, pliability and water.

Isn't that pretty much Guerrero's purpose?

Isn't that pretty much Guerrero's purpose?

I tend to assume his role is to man the magnets that they use to convince Tom that he really is moving objects with his mind.

"Wow! Look at that Tom! The dart really did hit Bill right in the bullseye! Your powers are sooooooo amazing great one!'

I think this is the sweetest victory yet. The fact I've gotten THIS much under your skin without even posting anything since Friday truly makes my day ST. In fact I'm even going to celebrate with a new look. Thanks buddy!

PS this thread has delivered on so many levels people, go pat yourselves on the back.

Pps Congrats to the vikes and the jags loveable underdog stories for the neutrals. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to talk about Tom Brady to some stranger on the tram...have a good week all. :)

Chissy sneaking in a like of that mid-lurk kind of made my week. It's got everything you need: Pats fans bizarrely claiming that literally everything is their victory, and Cowboys fans sneak hating but not wanting to show their faces because their team didnt just win.

Premium grade NFL board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aussie Rules, Soccer or Gridiron - or all 3??

:seenoevil:

Chin up mate, you have a great team and will be back again next year...
Soccer? I don't even follow any team in that sport (thankfully)

Nah I was just being sarcastic.

Truth is we really didn't play that well other than a few series once their D wore down and copped a few injuries. The Vikings didn't make too many mistakes (bar one stupid throw). Probably unfair on our D for them to lose it since I reckon they were pretty good considering the experienced players we've lost over the journey. Our O was pretty inept all first half too.

Just before that last play was the first time all game I felt confident we might win. But as a Saints fan you're never really confident. Today again showed why.

At least the Falcons lost too as this week could have been a lot worse. :)

Bad luck to Saints and Steelers but man what a day of football!! Fantastic, how can you not love this s**t?

Ditto :thumbsu:

The NFL game is something that I am so glad I stumbled upon ,in the wee hours of the morning in 1981, as I was in Fremantle Hospital.
Two days before at Fremantle Oval I had done my ACL and PCL.... needless to say that was my last game of Football I participated in as a player. :disappointed::mad:

I could not sleep..... pain does that to you. :(
So I switched on the TV to see a replay of the 1980 Super Bowl : Steelers V LA Rams.

Funny side note ..... Steeler ran out ... WA colours :mbcircle::largeorangediamond: I will barrack for them.
Then The Rams ran out Claremont colours :largebluecircle::largeorangediamond: ....easy call I barracked for them. ........... Bad Call.
Bradshaw was brilliant and the Steelers won 32 V 19 at The Rose Bowl Pasadena California, in front of 100K plus.

Was pissed that the side I picked lost had I stayed with The Steelers I am sure I would be a fan to this day.
Sorry Woodson these things happen.
Still respect the Steelers big time.

I digress that was the night I was hit " love at first sight" ............... I loved the game. Still do as TGBB said " how can you not love this s**t ? "

what a joke the nfl has become it’s not football it’s who’s in on the fix. Vegas Was going to lose a ton on the saints winning straight up. Not just this game but so many other games with dodgy holding calls, time taken off the clock or put on lol. The Pittsburgh TD versus the pats a few weeks back. That bears game when the player had the ball going for a td on first look he did....goes back to New York and whollah the next reply he doesn’t have it lol. Keizer the Browns QB my team with that stupid interception throw it’s so scripted and obvious to see now. Sport is so corrupted now and unfortunately it will be that way whilst betting agencies flood our tv with ads etc. point spreads are always just either side ie NBA remember the nfl is not a sport it’s entertainment lol
LicoriceAllsorts your not fooling anyone, use your real account.

Unbelievable just finished watching the Vikings and saints game after watching every other game live.

That’s unbelievable can’t believe it. I am sitting with my mouth wide open.

Keenum is a decent qb a bit of confidence would go a long way.

The extra point kick part was so ridiculous

Soccer? I don't even follow any team in that sport (thankfully)

Nah I was just being sarcastic.

Truth is we really didn't play that well other than a few series once their D wore down and copped a few injuries. The Vikings didn't make too many mistakes (bar one stupid throw). Probably unfair on our D for them to lose it since I reckon they were pretty good considering the experienced players we've lost over the journey. Our O was pretty inept all first half too.

Just before that last play was the first time all game I felt confident we might win. But as a Saints fan you're never really confident. Today again showed why.

At least the Falcons lost too as this week could have been a lot worse. :)
Brees is an absolute champion. Not sure at all with quite a few of the offensive calls on your side of the ball (challenges, rushing up the middle on 3-1 etc) but Brees made the plays needed in the 2nd half to take the lead. Thomas and Ginn both had solid games, Thomas especially - he's a real gun.

I don't know how many years Brees has left but I do hope he's got at least one more Super Bowl run left in him.

I find it amazing that the two standout QBs in the AFC have multiple rings but Brees and Rodgers have only one each in the NFC.......

Absolutely gutted

Gutted

poor bastard, I feel for you...

How the * did they lose from there? Can´t believe he missed that tackle.... there is only 2 reasons for it:

a) He was trying to avoid giving away a PI call

or

b) He had a * load of coin on the Vikings.

Aussie Rules, Soccer or Gridiron - or all 3??

:seenoevil:

Chin up mate, you have a great team and will be back again next year...

As if yesterday could have finished any other way for JeffDunne afterall he is a Saints fan.

DTjxjyKW4AAYyhP.jpg:large

Seriously, do the Vikings ever stop whinging like whiny bitches?

The Vikings disagreed with officials, who picked up a flag on Saints receiver Michael Thomas. Thomas injured Vikings safety Andrew Sendejo with a hit that Minnesota players thought was an illegal blindside block.

“I thought it was an illegal hit,” Vikings safety Harrison Smith said, via Josh Katzenstein of the Times-Picayune. “Want to talk about defenseless receivers and all that stuff? It’s got to go both ways. That’s what I saw.”
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...et-with-michael-thomas-hit-on-andrew-sendejo/

We should probably be thankful they won or we might be facing another Vikings initiated bounty investigation.

Back