NFL 2017 - NFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Subbed.

I assume no tipping of picks from twitter before they are actually officially announced?

Is anyone even tweeting out picks this year?
I know the ESPN, NFLn and CBS reporters have said they wont be doing it.

Would be kinda funny if someone ESPN fired today did it. But cant see Ed Werder doing it. Hope he gets a job soon. he was going to be at the Saints war room for ESPN before he was fired.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trubisky is going 1 lol. Oh Cleveland.

Taking a punt on Myles Garrett to be pick 2 paying $10

Garrett will still go 1. Titans are looking to trade back and Browns with take Mitchel at 5. [I feel sorry for Browns fans that the browns will try and sell them on a extremely underdeveloped QB who has played like 10 College games, as being worthy of a top 10 pick and franchise QB] Its going to make Sanchez or Johnny Failed Football look like good picks.

Garrett will still go 1. Titans are looking to trade back and Browns with take Mitchel at 5. [I feel sorry for Browns fans that the browns will try and sell them on a extremely underdeveloped QB who has played like 10 College games, as being worthy of a top 10 pick and franchise QB] Its going to make Sanchez or Johnny Failed Football look like good picks.

Probably.

Mel Kipers top 10 draft blunders
http://awfulannouncing.com/espn/mel-kipers-top-10-nfl-draft-blunders.html

Some highlights

Dishonorable mentions.
- Called Packers drafting Matt Hasselbeck in the 1998 6th round a waste of a pick
- Gave Seahawks’ 2012 draft a C- grade after they picked Bruce Irvin, Bobby Wagner and Russell Wilson
- 2007, “Wes Welker is not worth a second round pick. I don’t care how much you like his work ethic… he has done nothing to show a [trade] value that high.”

10. Had LaDainian Tomlinson as the 25th best player in the 2001 draft
6. Had Johnny Manziel as the #1 pick
4. Ryan Leaf's attitude would be an asset in the NFL
1. If Jimmy Clausen wasnt a successful NFL QB he would retire in 8 years [Please, Please, Please, Please, Please keep your work and retire next year.]

I wonder if the Browns really disliked that video of Garrett asking the cowboys to trade up for him.

They shook it off at the time, who knows maybe they hated it. It was a little insulting. Maybe Myles Garrett doesn't have the attitude the browns like?

Trubisky is a local kid, maybe they are content with what he will become.

I still think they will trade for him and take him at 5, and garrett at 1..but i guess you never know.

I read an interesting article on this.

Could Trubisky compare to Derek Carr? Could Garrett compare to Clowney?

Looking back at that draft, while clowney still likley goes 1 or 2, you could argue Carr is a worthy number 1 pick..

This could turn out to be the same deal.

I wonder if the Browns really disliked that video of Garrett asking the cowboys to trade up for him.

They shook it off at the time, who knows maybe they hated it. It was a little insulting. Maybe Myles Garrett doesn't have the attitude the browns like?

Trubisky is a local kid, maybe they are content with what he will become.

I still think they will trade for him and take him at 5, and garrett at 1..but i guess you never know.

I read an interesting article on this.

Could Trubisky compare to Derek Carr? Could Garrett compare to Clowney?

Looking back at that draft, while clowney still likley goes 1 or 2, you could argue Carr is a worthy number 1 pick..

This could turn out to be the same deal.

I think being compared to David Carr would be unfair to David, let alone Derek. kid has bust all over him. and its not like he was playing behind good QB's his first few years at UNC who he couldnt even beat out. Williams was like 4th or 5th on the Packers depth last preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Back