NFL 2017 - NFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

If the Packers dont take King first tomorrow i dont understand why we traded back and gave up Watt. they were the 2 that we were targeting. If we get king and turn the 4th round pick into something good also it might be worth it.

If the Packers dont take King first tomorrow i dont understand why we traded back and gave up Watt. they were the 2 that we were targeting. If we get king and turn the 4th round pick into something good also it might be worth it.
Stupid decision. Especially now as we lose the 5th round option on the contract.

Who is this Reuben Froster?

The guy the 49ers just draft if you bought your "authentic" NFL 49er jersey in a Chinese flea market.

Stupid decision. Especially now as we lose the 5th round option on the contract.
depends what they do with the picks. we have needs, Im still shocked we traded out unless we expected Watt to still be there at 33

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seattle have 6 picks in 2nd/3rd rounds. They'll get wicked value

I'm not sure we'll even use all them. I wouldn't be surprised if we traded our original 2nd rounder or a 3rd to pick up more picks in the 3rd or 4th round.

If we take King at 33. who knows something might of changed and we wanted the early 4th for Mixon. I wouldnt take him but TT might.

If you stupidly pass on King then I can see Seattle taking him at 34 and worry about the O-Line later.

depends what they do with the picks. we have needs, Im still shocked we traded out unless we expected Watt to still be there at 33
If a pass rusher is there you take him. Getting a CB won't fix our secondary problems, sacking the QB and consistent pressure will.

If a pass rusher is there you take him. Getting a CB won't fix our secondary problems, sacking the QB and consistent pressure will.

We need a CB, and other than Watt dont know any that we want that much. could get Willis or Bowser late in the 2nd.

49ers and Saints A+

Colts, Reskins and Bucs all get an A. all filled needs and added top 10 talents in the middle of the 1st round

IN terms of lower grades, I give the Titans a C- filled two needs but i think reached for both players

Bears a C - Best Qb in the class, but I think unnecessarily moved up. Also missed an oppurtunity to improve their defense.

Chiefs a D - I just dont rate mahommes, hes a 3rd round talent and poor decision maker, trading up to get him is a head scratcher.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back