Fantasy 2017 NFL Mock Draft Sign-up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I think we should autopick him now. I sent him a PM to tell him he was OTC, and he was online for at about an hour after I sent it and no pick. He's had enough warning.

As their needs seem to be Power RB, 3-tech DT, WILL LB, CB, I suggest Cordrea Tankersley - CB - Clemson

Yeah, I think we should autopick him now. I sent him a PM to tell him he was OTC, and he was online for at about an hour after I sent it and no pick. He's had enough warning.

As their needs seem to be Power RB, 3-tech DT, WILL LB, CB, I suggest Cordrea Tankersley - CB - Clemson

They went corner in the 2nd round with Tabor, do we double dip? or look for a position they havent drafted yet?

I have suggestions for next year to ensure things run smoother quicker. Next year when it comes time to start it up, tag me. But everyone can figure it out. 12 hr time limit. Post a sites link to their big board ranking prospects (cbssports?), and work off that for auto picks. Maybe even two teams per person instead of 32 different people.

I have suggestions for next year to ensure things run smoother quicker. Next year when it comes time to start it up, tag me. But everyone can figure it out. 12 hr time limit. Post a sites link to their big board ranking prospects (cbssports?), and work off that for auto picks. Maybe even two teams per person instead of 32 different people.

Maybe even someone to volunteer to be a "Sweeper" - someone who is automatically OTC for every team, once a 12 hour time limit is passed.

Someone like myself drd23 or yourself GG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been ready to go with my pick for the best part of a day now - make the pick and let's move this thing on. I'm deciding between a WR and TE so I might make my pick anyway.

I've been ready to go with my pick for the best part of a day now - make the pick and let's move this thing on. I'm deciding between a WR and TE so I might make my pick anyway.

Good call,

Dixie Flatline can you just edit your post and give the Lions Cordrea Tankersley CB, Clemson

I was hoping Henderson would fall to the Ravens next pick :(
I had whittled my choices down to two - Everett (TE) or Henderson (WR). I can't see Henderson lasting to the end of round three in the actual draft and wouldn't be surprised if he went early in the round.

Good rule then to have.

But in reality I've drafted better than almost everyone over the history of this comp.

Maybe Dirty Bird or larkis as sweeper
The same Dirty Bird that selected Griffin instead of Luck?

I had whittled my choices down to two - Everett (TE) or Henderson (WR). I can't see Henderson lasting to the end of round three in the actual draft and wouldn't be surprised if he went early in the round.

Everett has small hands for a TE >> 8.25" but the upside is that he's nimble. Poor man's Jordan Reed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back