Fantasy 2017 NFL Mock Draft Sign-up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Where have all the Cowboys fans gone. I thought there would of been a classic NFCe shitfight for who gets to take them.
The Cowboys are trading their entire 2017 set of draft picks to trade up to #1 so they can take Myles Garrett, so it's going to be a pretty boring mock draft for whoever signs up.;)

Last edited:
The Cowboys are trading their entire 2017 set of draft pick to trade up to #1 so they can take Jonathan Allen, so it's going to be a pretty boring mock draft for whoever signs up.;)

With how Allen acted when he did the video i wouldnt spend a first round pick on him. and might struggle in the character part of the combine interviews.

Begging a team to trade everything to pick you? Just be happy you are expected to be a high round player. Attitude like that makes me want him to be a bust. I hope the browns pass on him and other teams take other needs first so he costs himself millions.

With how Allen acted when he did the video i wouldnt spend a first round pick on him. and might struggle in the character part of the combine interviews.

Begging a team to trade everything to pick you? Just be happy you are expected to be a high round player. Attitude like that makes me want him to be a bust. I hope the browns pass on him and other teams take other needs first so he costs himself millions.

That may have been garretts intention....to avoid being clevelanded.

If he really doesnt want to go there though all he needs to do is put a gas mask on, smoke weed through it, film it, then get anonymous x to post it online.

Should be enough to bump him out of the browns range

Seven rounds? :drunk: :huh:

The waining interest starts to disintegrate after the 4th round as we've seen in past years. Five rounds for moi.

The NFL awarded 32 compensatory picks to 16 teams for the 2017 Draft.

The Browns, Bengals, Broncos and Chiefs lead the way with four picks a piece while the Dolphins will receive three. All compensatory selections will occur during Rounds 3-7. A new wrinkle was added this year as teams are now permitted to trade compensatory picks.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Feb 24 - 3:40 PM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, so here is the current allocation of teams:

Code:
Pick  Team
----------------------------------------------------
   1  CLE                fuey
   2  SF                 BeinPurplenGreen
   3  CHI                drd23
   4  JAX                Bucking Beads
   5  TEN (from LAR)     Blacky
   6  NYJ                Dixie Flatline
   7  LAC                catters078
   8  CAR                Bucking Beads
   9  CIN                raskolnikov
  10  BUF                Buzzasto da Silva
  11  NOS                BeinPurplenGreen
  12  CLE (from PHI)     fuey
  13  ARI                aussiedude
  14  IND                catters078
  15  PHI (from MIN)     Dixie Flatline
  16  BAL                drd23
  17  WAS                Buzzasto da Silva
  18  TEN                Blacky
  19  TBB                offtherails9
  20  DEN                GreyWind
  21  DET                TennisPlayerAndy
  22  MIA                GG.exe
  23  NYG                BeinPurplenGreen
  24  OAK                Chewy316
  25  HOU                bgt2110
  26  SEA                gaskin
  27  KCC                Blacky
  28  DAL                Dixie Flatline
  29  GBP                GreyWind
  30  PIT                Gridiron Warrior
  31  ATL                quotemokc
  32  NEP                Monocle

LAR Ram-Man
MIN Sven

BeinPurplenGreen and myself currently have three teams (SF, NOS and NYG for BeinPurplenGreen and NYJ, PHI and DAL for myself). I would like to relinquish one of the Eagles or the Cowboys in particular, so feel free to put up your hand for it.

Free agency commences soon, so I propose to start the mock draft on Tuesday, 14 March (Monday is a public holiday in Victoria). I'll shortly put up the mock draft board thread and I hope Blacky can make it a sticky. The rules of the draft will be set out in that thread, but the draft will proceed reasonably consistently with past years (eg., post the player's name, position and school, preferably with a photo and a quick description of him and why you're selecting him).

Player trades are not permitted, but mock GMs can draft trade picks in this year's draft (eg., future picks cannot be traded).

And a quick reminder that the NFL changed the rules regarding compensatory picks so that they are also tradeable.

I would like to relinquish one of the Eagles or the Cowboys in particular, so feel free to put up your hand for it.
I can take Dallas, will make the mock run a bit smoother as well with me being able to do two teams back to back.

There is still rumours the 9ers may trade pick 2 for cousins...

Whatever happens with cousins hopefully it happens a day or two into free agency, before we start...

Would suck if we get half way through our first round then a trade like that happens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back