NFL 2017 NFL Pre-Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think he's that good. Really good red zone threat but too slow so can't get separation in his routes.
There is no way Ginn is better

Coming off an ACL, in his second season

I think he will be fine

There is no way Ginn is better

Coming off an ACL, in his second season

I think he will be fine
He is what he is. I think Carolina need a speedy slot receiver and just speed overall on offense

The NFL awarded 32 compensatory picks to 16 teams for the 2017 Draft.

The Browns, Bengals, Broncos and Chiefs lead the way with four picks a piece while the Dolphins will receive three. All compensatory selections will occur during Rounds 3-7. A new wrinkle was added this year as teams are now permitted to trade compensatory picks.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Feb 24 - 3:40 PM

The Browns, Bengals, Broncos and Chiefs lead the way with four picks a piece while the Dolphins will receive three. All compensatory selections will occur during Rounds 3-7. A new wrinkle was added this year as teams are now permitted to trade compensatory picks.

11 comp picks in the 3rd round - wow!

Eagles get the Browns first fourth as part of the Wentz trade.

Would also like to see with and without pads workouts.
As someone who plays the sport, putting the pads on is a whole different ball game. My WR teammate will blow past me on go routes without pads. Stick pads on and I'm with him every step of the way. Not sure what much of the combine achieves, tbh.

Adidas offers island to any NFL prospect who breaks record for fastest 40-yard dash

Adidas is offering an island to any prospect who breaks the 4.42-second time clocked at the combine by Chris Johnson in 2008, as long as they do it in the company's 2017 adizero 5-Star 40 cleats and agree to endorse the company's shoes for the entire 2017-18 season.

The fine print says that Adidas agrees to provide a winner with an island "as soon as reasonably possible," but that the company can also just pay the athlete $1 million instead. The company is not responsible for the payment of any taxes on the prize.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...player-breaks-40-yard-dash-record-nfl-combine

#AltFacts ? or Post truth?

It is America so they have proven in the last 6 months facts dont matter. You can lie your way to the top.
#Trumpmaths

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#Trumpmaths

Trump math would be to break a 40sec 40yd dash, and then claim you are faster than the speed of light.[even then Trump the fat c**t of a manchild wouldnt be able to beat the time]

Trump math would be to break a 40sec 40yd dash, and then claim you are faster than the speed of light.[even then Trump the fat campaigner of a manchild wouldnt be able to beat the time]
#TrumpMath would be to claim a record from 1992

#TrumpMath would be to claim a record from 1992

#TrumpMath would have Jameis Winston as the greatest player ever to play Football. Ahead of Tom Brady by the tiny length of Trumps hands Or the hands of a 6 year old.

one man grabs women by the pussy, The other yells f**k her right in the c**t

Trump might of had Jane deported if he was still "Dreaming" because his NFL "Skills" could be considered a terrorist act.

Well what's the point? It's not like there aren't average quarterbacks available for free or a trade already so why waste such a valuable pick on someone who probably won't be that good. Especially when the 2018 QB class looks much better with Jackson, Rosen and possibly Darnold
Because teams are forever desperate to find a franchise QB. It is THE single most important player to have. Look at all the SB winning QBs over the last 10 years or so. Or all the teams who are regularly in the playoffs every year, all have top-notch franchise QBs who are future HOF'ers or regular pro-bowlers.

You have to keep trying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back