NFL 2017 NFL Pre-Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Interestingly Warren Sapp sid he didn't think garrett is a worthy number 1 pick..."only good for a few plays each game"

I'd take him at No 1 then

Idiot owner is the only reason they'll do that.

Maybe he will walk his gm to a Waterpark on the day of the draft to use the Waterpark as a ufimism for making a splash...and taking a qb

Seems like a productive thing to do on the day of the draft

Hey Blacky that bloke you took for the Broncos with pick 51 in the Mock Draft might not quite go that high in real life...

Brantley was arrested in Gainesville for allegedly punching a woman, knocking her unconscious and knocking out a tooth. He is facing a misdemeanor count of simple battery.

The police report says the 307-pound Brantley punched the 120-pound victim in the face. Although the report says the victim pushed Brantley first, it says that the “use of force was clearly out of retaliation and not self defense” and that Brantley’s force “far exceeded what was reasonable or necessary.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...caleb-brantley-arrested-for-punching-a-woman/

Not too late to change your pick dudebro...

Interestingly Warren Sapp sid he didn't think garrett is a worthy number 1 pick..."only good for a few plays each game"

Does Sapp even have a job? didnt NFLn fire him when he bashed his girlfriend superbowl weekend years ago in Miami?

Sapp took plays off too. was lucky he had Brookes playing LB to cover his ass.

Hey Blacky that bloke you took for the Broncos with pick 51 in the Mock Draft might not quite go that high in real life...

Brantley was arrested in Gainesville for allegedly punching a woman, knocking her unconscious and knocking out a tooth. He is facing a misdemeanor count of simple battery.

The police report says the 307-pound Brantley punched the 120-pound victim in the face. Although the report says the victim pushed Brantley first, it says that the “use of force was clearly out of retaliation and not self defense” and that Brantley’s force “far exceeded what was reasonable or necessary.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...caleb-brantley-arrested-for-punching-a-woman/

Yeah Cowboys will take him now.

I got to Gainesville and knew he did something stupid. Nothing smart ever happens in Florida. #FloridaMan

I saw this

I curse people more than GG

I picked Brandon Thomas a couple of years ago

I saw this

I curse people more than GG

I picked Brandon Thomas a couple of years ago

Did you pick Titus Young? i still love that story, getting arrested 2 times in 1 day. and one of them was for breaking into a police impound lot because he couldnt afford to pay to get his car released.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blacky now here's your smokescreen....the 49ers threatening to take Trubisky at #2 to force the Browns to waste their #1 on Trubisky, so that Garrett falls to the 49ers. Of course, the Browns will do just that. Like I said before, I really think now the Front Office will think "we like Trubisky at QB, we also like Garrett, but we probably won't get both, so better to get the QB we want and at #12 will still be able to take the next best available edge-rusher."

But it'd be interesting if the Browns held firm and took Garrett, because Trubisky will potentially be still on the board before we hit #10, so they could trade up if it looks possible. Calling the Niners bluff.

---------------------

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the 49ers are "strongly considering" taking a quarterback at No. 2 overall.

Evaluators seem split on who the actual top quarterback in this class is, but "those who know" coach Kyle Shanahan believe UNC's Mitchell Trubisky "would best fit" Shanahan's offense. The 49ers have also been mentioned as a team looking to trade down, so it's impossible to know for sure what these teams are thinking. After (we assume) Myles Garrett goes No. 1, the first round is up in the air.
Related: 49ers

Source: NFL.com

I reckon Browns are drafting Trubisky 1 and grab the best de at 12. That way no worry missing out on Trubisky at 12.

Book it
Bold prediction. Still think they'll take Garrett #1 and a QB at 12. Niners bluffing interest in Solomon Thomas but are really hoping for either Garrett to slip to #2 or downtrade.

If the experts are correct none of the QB are worth a pick before #12 let alone a first rounder. I'm hoping the niners can turn pick 2 into something like 15 and 25. Two first rounders plus pick 34 will help with a multitude of positional needs. But I can't see anyone desperate enough to want pick 2.

Blacky now here's your smokescreen....the 49ers threatening to take Trubisky at #2 to force the Browns to waste their #1 on Trubisky, so that Garrett falls to the 49ers. Of course, the Browns will do just that. Like I said before, I really think now the Front Office will think "we like Trubisky at QB, we also like Garrett, but we probably won't get both, so better to get the QB we want and at #12 will still be able to take the next best available edge-rusher."

But it'd be interesting if the Browns held firm and took Garrett, because Trubisky will potentially be still on the board before we hit #10, so they could trade up if it looks possible. Calling the Niners bluff.

---------------------

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the 49ers are "strongly considering" taking a quarterback at No. 2 overall.

Evaluators seem split on who the actual top quarterback in this class is, but "those who know" coach Kyle Shanahan believe UNC's Mitchell Trubisky "would best fit" Shanahan's offense. The 49ers have also been mentioned as a team looking to trade down, so it's impossible to know for sure what these teams are thinking. After (we assume) Myles Garrett goes No. 1, the first round is up in the air.

Might also be a bluff to get Washington to trade Cousins. Ir at least reopen negotiations.

Mike Gillislee joins the Patriots for a fifth round pick.
Bills decline to match the 6.4 million two year offer sheet.

Patriots strongly building via trading this off season.

Jabrill Peppers tests + to a diluted sample at the combine.

It will be interesting to see what this does to his stocks in the draft, that will add a red flag to interested parties.

With so much on the line some of these kids are just as dumb as dog s**t........seriously....... you just shake your head.

I think that there's a fair chance that the diluted sample is because players think that they should drink a heap of water to add a few extra lbs at the weigh in`which they then drop prior to the athletic testing the next day when they pee it all out

Emmanuel Sanders claimed he drank 2 gallons of water (which is 7.5L :eek:) prior to the weight in to artificially boost his weight at the weigh-in for that exact reason

---------------------

I think they're going what Vikes did with trich to try and get someone to move up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back