NFL 2017 NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I guessed as much. Isn't in that list of 114 nfl songs tho. Oh well.
I guess it'll just have to remain an eternal mystery. Some things do.
Or, you could try to do some research....find the America's Game on the NFLN or on wikipedia/amazon/etc, and look for a list of songs or artists.

To get back to NFL pre-season talk....

I have a suspicion the Redskins want to trade Cousins and promote Nate Sudfield to starter.

Look for the 'skins to try and trade Cousins when an opposing team loses a starting QB or realizes they need one, during the pre-season or early regular season.

Maybe this should go in the Bold Predictions thread. But I'll be right about this.

the Skins should keep Cousins. He's by far good enough to win it all. They just need to sign him and then build a great defense and they'll be contenders in the NFC. Pretty easy
The fact the 'skins have determinedly chosen for three years now to tag him, suggests they don't think his upside is that high.

Good point :p
However, I do kind of agree with them, KINDA. Cousins does tend to meander in and out of showing good vision and judgment and bad vision and judgment.
He's shown some really good signs tho. Still has brain fades of course, but is still 3 or 4 years away from actually reaching his peak. They will probably let him go and he'll win an MVP in Denver or somewhere in 5 years and have a tremendous career. Oh well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's shown some really good signs tho. Still has brain fades of course, but is still 3 or 4 years away from actually reaching his peak. They will probably let him go and he'll win an MVP in Denver or somewhere in 5 years and have a tremendous career. Oh well
NYJ should seriously consider trading for him.

Predict when young QB's will takeover (if they do)

Paxton Lynch - Week 9 @ Philadelphia. I think Broncos will start 3-4 and pressure will be mounting. Lynch also developing quite nicely supposedly

Mitch Trubisky - Week 13 vs. San Francisco. Give him an easy game to start with. It will come around that week 12-15 mark with the Bears at 2-10 where there is no pressure for him to perform and he's had some time to get comfortable in the offense.

Patrick Mahomes - He won't get a start but he needs to. Chiefs need to pull the damn trigger. They have such a good chance to do something for once right now, but by the time Smith is gone the defense will be too. Good franchises make good decisions. Look at Dallas with Romo/Dak. But it's even more telling in KC, now or never really.

Deshaun Watson - Week 1 vs. Jacksonville. They are saying it won't but it should. Same situation as KC. Houston's best chance to win the SB this year is with Watson starting Week 1 and getting comfortable and enough experience in time for the playoffs if they can sneak in.

Predict when young QB's will takeover (if they do)

Paxton Lynch - Week 9 @ Philadelphia. I think Broncos will start 3-4 and pressure will be mounting. Lynch also developing quite nicely supposedly

Mitch Trubisky - Week 13 vs. San Francisco. Give him an easy game to start with. It will come around that week 12-15 mark with the Bears at 2-10 where there is no pressure for him to perform and he's had some time to get comfortable in the offense.

Patrick Mahomes - He won't get a start but he needs to. Chiefs need to pull the damn trigger. They have such a good chance to do something for once right now, but by the time Smith is gone the defense will be too. Good franchises make good decisions. Look at Dallas with Romo/Dak. But it's even more telling in KC, now or never really.

Deshaun Watson - Week 1 vs. Jacksonville. They are saying it won't but it should. Same situation as KC. Houston's best chance to win the SB this year is with Watson starting Week 1 and getting comfortable and enough experience in time for the playoffs if they can sneak in.
You forgot DeShone Kizer

Lynch -- week 13
Trubisky -- 2018 week 1
Mahomes -- 2018 week 1
Watson -- week after their bye (especially if it's around mid-season)
Kizer -- week 1
Broncos are a playoff team. They aren't pulling Siemian at week 13. It's either early on or they ride till they die with Siemian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back