NFL 2017 NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Why not? What bridges has he burnt that nobody will give him a shot? Or is it based on having a year out?

I think the fact he has made the effort to stay out of the spotlight suggests he has made some progress. Is there another league ie Canada that he can play in to showcase his talent again?

*not trying to be argumentative , genuinely asking
There's the Spring League starting this year too. USA. Four or so teams. Full of former NFL players and NFL hopefuls.

Why not? What bridges has he burnt that nobody will give him a shot? Or is it based on having a year out?

I think the fact he has made the effort to stay out of the spotlight suggests he has made some progress. Is there another league ie Canada that he can play in to showcase his talent again?

*not trying to be argumentative , genuinely asking

drd23 summed it up, although he was being polite. Personally think Manziel is utterly s**t and a ratbag to boot. Although could be decent in Canada.

Cody Latimer was seen being pepper-sprayed after slapping a bouncer at a strip club in Dayton, Ohio in a video obtained by TMZ.

The incident occurred in February and Latimer has already acknowledged that it was indeed him in the video. Charges were not filed and the police are not investigating the incident. Latimer has had a slew of off-field incidents including an arrest for failing to appear in court following a traffic violation. He also called the cops on his girlfriend for assaulting him last year and later paid her bail. The 24-year-old has been a major bust, hauling in just 16 catches since arriving as a second-round pick in 2014.

Source: TMZ.com
Jul 16 - 10:01 AM

The attorney for D'Onta Foreman released a statement regarding Foreman's arrest on Sunday afternoon disputing charges of an unlawful firearm and stating Foreman did not possess marijuana.

The attorney, Chip Lewis, claims Foreman broke no laws. "This legal handgun was recently purchased by D'Onta and registered in his name," Lewis' statement reads. "The handgun was properly secured inside his vehicle as required by Texas law. A passenger in D'Onta's vehicle was in possession of marijuana. D'Onta did not use or possess the marijuana." Lewis also said Foreman will take a urine test to prove that he wasn't smoking weed.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Jul 16 - 3:36 PM

Texans third-round RB D'Onta Foreman was arrested for marijuana possession and unlawful carrying of a weapon in Austin early Sunday morning.

A call was placed to University of Texas Police at 12:24 AM and Foreman was booked into Travis County Jail at 3 AM. Six other male suspects were cited and released on charges of marijuana possession, while Foreman is still being held on $4,500 bail. Foreman won last year's Doak Walker Award, given annually to college football's top running back. Particularly after Foreman reported to the team out of shape, his chances of making a 2017 impact are fast diminishing.

Source: Austin American Statesman
Jul 16 - 1:17 PM

Texans third-round RB D'Onta Foreman was arrested for marijuana possession and unlawful carrying of a weapon in Austin early Sunday morning.

A call was placed to University of Texas Police at 12:24 AM and Foreman was booked into Travis County Jail at 3 AM. Six other male suspects were cited and released on charges of marijuana possession, while Foreman is still being held on $4,500 bail. Foreman won last year's Doak Walker Award, given annually to college football's top running back. Particularly after Foreman reported to the team out of shape, his chances of making a 2017 impact are fast diminishing.

:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes the comment section is a decent read:

Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 10.42.34 am.png

Doesn't everyone carry a gun in Texas?

I think America has a gun problem, not just Texas.

Im sure Dictator Trump will make it illegal not NOT have a gun after the next mentally unstable person commits a mass shooting.

I think America has a gun problem, not just Texas.

Im sure Dictator Trump will make it illegal not NOT have a gun after the next mentally unstable person commits a mass shooting.
No President will ever pass that bill. NHRA has way too much power.

I mean if you don't pass it after little 5 year olds are slaughtered, you never will

I mean if you don't pass it after little 5 year olds are slaughtered, you never will

I think you miss read me. i said he will make it Illegal to NOT have a gun. because he will get bribes from the NRA.

He would think if those 5 year olds had guns they would of protected themselves. He would know he has the hands of a 5 year old.

Open your eyes man! Don't you know that Sandy Hook was a hoax by a bunch of actors hired by the government? :drunk:

(Would not surprise me if GG actually believes this)

I think you miss read me. i said he will make it Illegal to NOT have a gun. because he will get bribes from the NRA.

He would think if those 5 year olds had guns they would of protected themselves. He would know he has the hands of a 5 year old.

Just a side note that to me sums up the gun attitude in US. There was a story a few years ago where a guy took to his son(s) to a shooting range where believe or not you could fire off a few rounds of automatic sun machine guns.

And believe it or not the guy gave his 8-9 year old son a go with one of those little Uzi machine guns, you know the tiny ones with hardly a handle on them.

Anyway the kid starts shooting and because he's so tiny he doesn't have the strength to stop the gun from bucking upwards with every split second shot. So his finger is on the trigger still pressing as the end of the barrel rises and eventually points to his head which is shortly thereafter, believe it or not, blown off. Good old America.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back