NFL 2017 NFL Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

DG03OoIXgAATm4U.jpg:large

Ha. Valuable lesson in making assumptions based on pre season

ESPN Bucs reporter Jenna Laine believes rookie TE O.J. Howard's early contributions will primarily come as a blocker.

Laine expects the Bucs to "leave" the pass catching duties "to Cameron Brate for now." Howard's run blocking has reportedly made "a noticeable difference" for the offense in camp, but he has struggled to hold onto the ball. A 10th-round pick on average, Howard is dramatically overvalued in redraft leagues.

Source: ESPN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its good to see that how bad i remember Jimmy Clausen being as a starting QB for us wasn't a figment of my imagination. Dark DARK times indeed.

Its good to see that how bad i remember Jimmy Clausen being as a starting QB for us wasn't a figment of my imagination. Dark DARK times indeed.

He was No1 at something, other than getting punched in the face for losing a game

He was No1 at something, other than getting punched in the face for losing a game

Check down Jimmy couldnt even hit his check downs half the time. His was an absolute disgrace. A worse second round pick than Roberto Aguayo.

Check down Jimmy couldnt even hit his check downs half the time. His was an absolute disgrace. A worse second round pick than Roberto Aguayo.
He was a QB from Notre Dame. its about par for them.

Go F**k yourselves Seattle you c**ts. and Enjoy the suspension he will get.

You are now just as bad as Dallas.
At least now Frank Clark isnt the only woman beater on the team

49ers did not even entertain the though of him coming back after he was cleared by law enforcement bodies.

49ers did not even entertain the though of him coming back after he was cleared by law enforcement bodies.

When you beat and abuse your partner and child you dont deserve to live.

I hope everyone gives Seattle the s**t Dallas copped for Hardy X10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back