NFL 2017 NFL - Week 1

Should be high scoring

Dak might have all day based on what we just saw

If our D plays like it did against the Gmen i am quietly confident but it depends what unit turns up!!

Your offense does not scare me at all honestly in saying that and the game will be decided when we are holding the ball and what your D does.

Should be a cracker.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
If our D plays like it did against the Gmen i am quietly confident but it depends what unit turns up!!

Your offense does not scare me at all honestly in saying that and the game will be decided when we are holding the ball and what your D does.

Should be a cracker.
eh

we've got better receivers, better backs, better o-line, and a similar QB to what the Giants had yesterday. And we're at home

Giants never got started yesterday. We were much more aggressive today than what we were last year, and we need to do it again next week.

Still will come down to your O-line. We looked good against the run tonight, but didn't get much pass rush unless we blitzed.

eh

we've got better receivers, better backs, better o-line, and a similar QB to what the Giants had yesterday. And we're at home

Giants never got started yesterday. We were much more aggressive today than what we were last year, and we need to do it again next week.

Still will come down to your O-line. We looked good against the run tonight, but didn't get much pass rush unless we blitzed.

Yeah ok Einstein.

This sounds like the Brock praises all over again and no wonder i had you on ignore for so long as you are to biased and just plain stupid honestly, who one cannot have a sensible discussion with.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Yeah ok Einstein.

This sounds like the Brock praises all over again and no wonder i had you on ignore for so long as you are to biased and just plain stupid honestly, who one cannot have a sensible discussion with.
Thomas, Sanders and Fowler are better than Marshall and wheover they had last night

Our O-line is better.

Anderson and Charles are better than Perkins

Seriously, it's obvious. At least say why I am wrong

You say I'm biased yet clearly have your own bias against the Broncos

Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NE Patriots
Thomas, Sanders and Fowler are better than Marshall and wheover they had last night

Our O-line is better.

Anderson and Charles are better than Perkins

Seriously, it's obvious. At least say why I am wrong
I'd probably give QB to the Giants and maybe receivers if OBJ is back next week... #2cents

Bradford and the Vikings O-Line looked surprisingly good today, not sure how much of that is due to Saints inept pass rush or if they have genuinely improved. If its the latter they could once again challenge GB for the title in the NFC North. Their defense is most definitely elite.

Peterson looked like a man who isn't ready to accept he now pretty much a full back masquerading as a running back. Wouldn't be surprised to see him cut in a few weeks if Ingram can stay healthy.

I thought Diggs was going to have a very good year and it appears he is well and truly on the way to doing so. Needs to work on his kicking the ball into the crowd though, nobody has done it quite like Chuck Person in Chicago Stadium:

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Bradford and the Vikings O-Line looked surprisingly good today, not sure how much of that is due to Saints inept pass rush or if they have genuinely improved. If its the latter they could once again challenge GB for the title in the NFC North. Their defense is most definitely elite.

Peterson looked like a man who isn't ready to accept he now pretty much a full back masquerading as a running back. Wouldn't be surprised to see him cut in a few weeks if Ingram can stay healthy.

I thought Diggs was going to have a very good year and it appears he is well and truly on the way to doing so. Needs to work on his kicking the ball into the crowd though, nobody has done it quite like Chuck Person in Chicago Stadium:

should've kicked the ref too

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Next week threads used to be up Monday's last year lift @ whoever.

I don't really think you can argue that the Giants receivers from yesterdays game are better than the Broncos, that could change as Marshall plays more and obviously Beckham will be back but yeah.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Next week threads used to be up Monday's last year lift @ whoever.

I don't really think you can argue that the Giants receivers from yesterdays game are better than the Broncos, that could change as Marshall plays more and obviously Beckham will be back but yeah.
Chism's starting to go a bit senile these last few years. Lost all credibility in 2015 when he proclaimed all season long that the Broncos wouldn't go close to winning a playoff game... and then they won the Super Bowl

Chism's starting to go a bit senile these last few years. Lost all credibility in 2015 when he proclaimed all season long that the Broncos wouldn't go close to winning a playoff game... and then they won the Super Bowl

You really are a special kind of stupid.

For anyone that actually cares i said the Broncos would not win a playoff game with Brock Ozcrap under center and the only hope they had was to replace him, and whatta ya know he is benched 2 weeks after and old man Peyton took them all the way.

But lets not the truth get in the of a LA fantasy on here!

If you can find what you claim i said like you put it i would be interested to see it and ypu are just plain and simply talking from your arse as usual while being the board clown as usual.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
You really are a special kind of stupid.

For anyone that actually cares i said the Broncos would not win a playoff game with Brock Ozcrap under center and the only hope they had was to replace him, and whatta ya know he is benched 2 weeks after and old man Peyton took them all the way.

But lets not the truth get in the of a LA fantasy on here!

If you can find what you claim i said like you put it i would be interested to see it and ypu are just plain and simply talking from your arse as usual while being the board clown as usual.
More time for that later

Back to my original point

From the Giants offense yesterday, which area are they better than Denver at

WR
Oline
RB

I dare you to answer with a straight face because Denver is better at all 3 based on week 1 teams

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, New York Giants
More time for that later

Back to my original point

From the Giants offense yesterday, which area are they better than Denver at

WR
Oline
RB

I dare you to answer with a straight face because Denver is better at all 3 based on week 1 teams

Giants have a better receiving corps than the Broncs. Our HB is average and nowhere near as good as CJ and the Oline looks to be the worst in the NFC, possibly the league.

Hope this helps you sleep at night, Licca.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Giants have a better receiving corps than the Broncs. Our HB is average and nowhere near as good as CJ and the Oline looks to be the worst in the NFC, possibly the league.

Hope this helps you sleep at night, Licca.
Thomas, Sanders and Fowler are better than Marshall, Shepherd and whoever you had at #3 on Monday

GilG

All Australian
May 20, 2013
Los Angeles, California, USA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
New York Mets
What NFL players contemplating a holdout should be dreaming of is the contract achieved by one Roberto Martin Antonio Bonilla in baseball. Classic Mets eh GilG : -

After his subpar 1999 season, the Mets released Bonilla, but still owed him $5.9 million.
Bonilla and his agent offered the Mets a deal: Bonilla would defer payment for a decade, and the Mets would pay him an annual paycheck of $1.19 million starting in 2011 and ending in 2035, adding up to a total payout of $29.8 million.
Mets owner Fred Wilpon accepted the deal mostly because he was heavily invested with Ponzi scheme operator Bernie Madoff, and the 10 percent returns he thought he was getting on his investments with Madoff outweighed the 8 percent interest the Mets would be paying on Bonilla's initial $5.9 million. As a result, the payout was a subject of inquiry during the Madoff investment scandal.
I'm very happy for Bobby Bonilla. Not because I admire him as a player, but because he did what all of us should do and what all of us should be blessed to have -- a representative who truly looks out for a client's best interests. Good on Bobby Bo for choosing wisely when picking an agent!

Back