NFL 2017 NFL - Week 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Shula running McCaffery in the wildcat is the most *ed play call ever, i dont reckon we have got more than 2 yards from it all year.

Shula running McCaffery in the wildcat is the most ******ed play call ever, i dont reckon we have got more than 2 yards from it all year.

If he watched Caff in college he is setting it up for a trick pass play. He threw a couple of TDs in college.

It will be something he is setting up for late in the season and to help get a WC spot.

Wow, that last throw by Cutler looked like utter tripe.

Needs more Drake.

I'm still trying to decide....

anigif_enhanced-2433-1403980069-1.gif

Why don't commentators call out the obvious problem with the Panthers O?

The O play calling is woeful. The WRs & QB often look like they don't understand the play either running wrong routes.

The O is a bit of train-wreck being masked by winning games on the back of the D.

If he watched Caff in college he is setting it up for a trick pass play. He threw a couple of TDs in college.

It will be something he is setting up for late in the season and to help get a WC spot.

If only i could believe that, Shula has no creativity whatsoever.

Some of these throws by Cutler look like they could have come from my arm. They've been awful.
He can't hit a target 10 yards away so of course you call a play to hit one 40+ yds down the field.

Bit like trading away your best RB when you need a running game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He can't hit a target 10 yards away so of course you call a play to hit one 40+ yds down the field.

Bit like trading away your best RB when you need a running game.

Or Ajayi was costing the team too much money by drinking too much pickle juice

If the Panthers have the only 2 qualified runners with under a 3yd avg, that makes me think its also a OL problem

Yea, im not blaming just our rbs but running CMac between the tackles doesn't work and Stewart is past his prime, we need a young banger in between the tackles , along with better run blocking.

If the Panthers have the only 2 qualified runners with under a 3yd avg, that makes me think its also a OL problem
Teams tend to stack the box against the Panthers.

Also many of their running plays are simply setting up for Cam to hold it and run. When those plays break down the RB is often caught in backfield (since the QB is in the shotgun).

If they committed to a regular running game I doubt those avgs would stay that low.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back