NFL 2017 NFL - Week 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Then vs Vikings the week after that, massive games coming up, i love this time of the year!

Just a regular ol' Sunday arvo game though. Nothing for Cam to get up and about for.

Just a regular ol' Sunday arvo game though. Nothing for Cam to get up and about for.

Pretty sure floating schedule kicks in by then, that will be prime time.

Pretty sure floating schedule kicks in by then, that will be prime time.

With our boring offence? No one wants that.

tenor.gif

Understandable, way too much carry on for a QB, acts like a diva wide receiver.

Meh. I quite enjoy his carry-on and I'm not a Carolina fan. I wouldn't want the NFL to be even less of a No Fun League than it already is.

Newton just puts a massive target on his back when he carries on like a pork chop while the Panthers are winning, but then sulks like a toddler when they're not and he perceives the blame (or when he discriminates against a female reporter and doesn't cop the criticism on the chin).

Meh. I quite enjoy his carry-on and I'm not a Carolina fan. I wouldn't want the NFL to be even less of a No Fun League than it already is.

Newton just puts a massive target on his back when he carries on like a pork chop while the Panthers are winning, but then sulks like a toddler when they're not and he perceives the blame (or when he discriminates against a female reporter and doesn't cop the criticism on the chin).

As a supporter of Carolina it shits because of the target it puts on his back. You just know a LB from the opposition is going to go extra hard when he gets the opportunity to do so, as they did last year coming off his MVP and dabbing season in 15-16.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting.

I don't like the idea of the Schiano proposal because a stupid penalty by the defending team could result in the 'kicking' team keeping the ball without truly earning it.

Just watched the replay of today's game.
How many Cam passes in the first half where the receiver had to catch the ball above his head, when it didn’t miss?
There's a reason why a lot of their receivers have been bigger guys

I still think they haven't hit their straps and are second best in the south to NO

They are winning lots of games without even playing THAT well

Interesting.

I don't like the idea of the Schiano proposal because a stupid penalty by the defending team could result in the 'kicking' team keeping the ball without truly earning it.

Think of the positives though, you could see Chuck Pagano open up his play book to more genius like this:

#excitement

Also juat watched... I never thought Jay Cutler could look less enthused than his Chicago days, but it's definitely the case now. Clearly only there for a pay cheque. And it's filtered through the whole team.
I feel sick after watching that putrid excuse for a football team.

There's a reason why a lot of their receivers have been bigger guys

I still think they haven't hit their straps and are second best in the south to NO

They are winning lots of games without even playing THAT well

That front seven will keep them in most games. Suppose they’ve beaten Pats, Lions, Falcons, pushed the Eagles. Stewart looked a little more interested today. Need him to fire.

Also juat watched... I never thought Jay Cutler could look less enthused than his Chicago days, but it's definitely the case now. Clearly only there for a pay cheque. And it's filtered through the whole team.
I feel sick after watching that putrid excuse for a football team.

Why don’t they just bench him, seriously doesn’t give a s**t. Just put Moore back or throw Fales into the fire, their seasons over anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back