MONDAY, NOVEMBER 20 @ 12:30 PM
Philadelphia at Dallas LIVE

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 21 @ 12:30 PM

Atlanta at Seattle LIVE

OPEN DATE
Carolina, Indianapolis, New York Jets, San Francisco

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN AT 11.30 AM ON 17/11 : Tennessee at Pittsburgh
LIVE ON ESPN AT 5.00 AM ON 20/11: ESPN Redzone (for all day games)

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 5.00 AM ON 20/11: Los Angeles Rams at Minnesota
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 8.25 AM ON 20/11: New England vs Oakland

LIVE ON ESPN AND 7MATE AT 12.30 PM ON 20/11: Philadelphia at Dallas
LIVE ON ESPN AT 12.30 PM ON 21/11 : Atlanta at Seattle

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
Less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

So at this stage for next week we are going in with......

No Sean Lee / Zeke / Tyron Smith / Dan Bailey and Jeff Heath with Dez and Williams banged up but still playing on fumes.

Philly 42-17 easily and we do not have the depth to replace them especially Lee and Heath and our D is woeful as it is.

Positive thing to come out of it is that Philly will be thinking they will be Superbowl bound now and let the media and their own fans hype em up i say. :thumbsu::thumbsu::fire:

No Sean Lee / Zeke / Tyron Smith / Dan Bailey and Jeff Heath with Dez and Williams banged up but still playing on fumes.

Philly 42-17 easily and we do not have the depth to replace them especially Lee and Heath and our D is woeful as it is.

Positive thing to come out of it is that Philly will be thinking they will be Superbowl bound now and let the media and their own fans hype em up i say. :thumbsu::thumbsu::fire:

and then the short week into thanksgiving. ouch

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles

My how the mighty have fallen ;) why would you concern yourself with how little ol Philly feel? :D

All of the broadcast games look good to me.

The 5am games are mainly trap games. Detroit, Jacksonville & KC watch out. We should beat Washington easily but historically for some reason they give us trouble. We've only beaten them once in the past 5 meetings and that was in OT (in our SB year).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Rivers in the concussion protocol the Bills could be in for a bounce back game, maybe.
Unless the Bills fix their run D the Chargers won't need a QB.

Their RBs get most of their yards through the air. They have been pretty inefficient on the ground.
Given our 4th string RB ripped off a 41 TD run against the Bills D, when everyone in the stadium knew we were going to run it, that says a lot about the state of the Bills D currently.

I can understand giving up big yds-per-carry when our passing game is a threat but it actually went up when we shutdown the passing game.

The Bills will get smashed by the Chargers this week. Rivers or no Rivers.

The dolphins are one of two teams the Panthers have never beaten at home
You sure about that?
Last time they played in 2015, it was panthers 31-30 in Carolina

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
With how Flacco is throwing to the other team the Packers D might actually force a turnover.

[The John Fox challenge doesnt count]

This could be one of the ugliest games ever, like worse than Tampa/NYJ or LA/Jax from week 10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back