NFL 2017 NFL - Week 11

Under-ratedly important Monday night football for the NFC wild card race this week.

If the falcons can capitilise on an injured plagued seattle they are right back in the playoff mix..

Still holding out hope that those Falcons bets of yours are live tickets i see, Catters. smh :D

AcuteWhistle

Premiership Player
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Haven't seen much of either the Rams or Vikings this season so be good to get a look at both, defensively fairly even but those Rams can put some points up. Otherwise not much else excites me this round which puzzles a bit since there's lots of teams with similar records matched up, Skins at Saints might be a goer.

btw, who's got the bye this week against the Browns? My eyes sort of glaze over when I get to that matchup these days...

Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
Still holding out hope that those Falcons bets of yours are live tickets i see, Catters. smh :D

If the falcons win this week they will have the same record after 10 matches as last year. Still plenty to play

If the falcons win this week they will have the same record after 10 matches as last year. Still plenty to play

I was on the Falcon train with you last year if you remember, mate. This year, not a hope in hell, they aren't even close to the same team.

Im still spewing that i identified New Orleans as a legit Super Bowl contender when they were @ $61 earlier in the year and i didn't put a penny on them. :mad:

Im still spewing that i identified New Orleans as a legit Super Bowl contender when they were @ $61 earlier in the year and i didn't put a penny on them. :mad:

When would that have been? Not doubting you just curious. I was late on the bandwagon but well and truly on now.

When would that have been? Not doubting you just curious. I was late on the bandwagon but well and truly on now.

Early/mid October i believe, after shutting out Miami in week 4 , i was a believer in their D being rock solid early on during this win streak.

Named them the best roughy in the "Who wins the Super Bowl" thread on Oct 16 after beating the Lions at home when they were 3-2, found here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/who-wins-super-bowl-lii.1179836/page-2

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
I was on the Falcon train with you last year if you remember, mate. This year, not a hope in hell, they aren't even close to the same team.

I have a similair thoughts about the eagles who from memory were around 30-1 early in the year..im still not convinced they win it, but at the value they were at earlier..i wish i was on

Get your raffle tickets folks, how many snaps will Danny Woodhead last before he is back on IR again?

#stillonmyfantasyroster #shouldistarthimthisweek?

thinking-face_1f914.png

Under-ratedly important Monday night football for the NFC wild card race this week.

If the falcons can capitilise on an injured plagued seattle they are right back in the playoff mix..
Monday night is no contest. Seattle have won last 11 MNF games in a row, by hook or crook.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
If he wants to leave its a win win for both
Why would he go back to Tampa. he has already won a superbowl there. then they fired him. Why not go to Indy, Cinci, Chicago, Giants or to a College team.

Back