NFL 2017 NFL - Week 14

Remove this Banner Ad

We wont beat the Vikes week 16.

If we start Rodgers against Carolina that is still a 50/50 game. Lions will be a win.

I'm just confident in Rodgers that's all. Sounds like the team is pretty excited at the possibility of him coming back and going on a run. Obviously easier said than done but * it. The Vikes is at Lambeau which helps. We'll see I guess.

What would you predict we'd be if Rodgers didn't go down? Massive guess but I'd like to hear what you think.

Surely Washington beat the Chargers

What makes you think that? Chargers have won 6 of the past 8 and have blown a few teams out. Washington looked good at the start of the year but have been flailing ever since.

Why? Chargers are 6-2 last eight games. Front seven will stop Skins.

What makes you think that? Chargers have won 6 of the past 8 and have blown a few teams out. Washington looked good at the start of the year but have been flailing ever since.

1. Washington fan looking for sunshine
2. As Broken noted its when our season is over that we play well
3. Because

We wont beat the Vikes week 16.

You should be well aware by now that Rodgers is dangerous... And even moreso when he's got a chip on his shoulder.

And given his reaction post-injury, I'll say he wants payback.

We'll beat them if he plays.

Oh a real exciting game this week. Two exciting offenses, two exciting defences. Two QBs playing exciting football. One suprisingly so. Does it all come to an exciting end this week for Keenum? Is the run going to end this week? Im sure excited to find out. Some may say we are due. It wouldn't suprise me to drop one as we get a little comfortable and cute against a team in a division dogfight.

Another exciting roadtrip coming up.

You should be well aware by now that Rodgers is dangerous... And even moreso when he's got a chip on his shoulder.

And given his reaction post-injury, I'll say he wants payback.

We'll beat them if he plays.

The chip is abit lower than the shoulder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NFL suspended Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski one game for violating its player-safety policy.

Source: Field Yates on Twitter

How many games would that get in the AFL? Off the ball/play had stopped, deliberately targeted a prone player and resulted in concussion. Gotta be at least 2 probably 3.

How many games would that get in the AFL? Off the ball/play had stopped, deliberately targeted a prone player and resulted in concussion. Gotta be at least 2 probably 3.

Intentional, high contact, and to the head = go directly to the tribunal, so you'd think it'd probably get 4 weeks

Intentional, high contact, and to the head = go directly to the tribunal, so you'd think it'd probably get 4 weeks

Nah 4 weeks in the NFL is for more serious offences such as PED use. It’s a different world.

Nah 4 weeks in the NFL is for more serious offences such as PED use. It’s a different world.

Crazy. And that's if you get caught. You can always roll out the "deer antler spray" excuse

Was just a cheap shot from Gronk which I wouldn't have expected from him. Is he already working on a heel gimmick for his Wrestlemania run post retirement? He should know as a Patriot, he's an automatic heel anyway ;)

Gronks still going to appeal :rolleyes: under the Patriot Exemption Clause
When was the last time an NFL player didn't appeal a suspension?

If he takes it to court then that's news. Appealing? That's sort of a given.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back