NFL 2017 NFL - Week 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Weak penalty
Should get added week for dumb appeal

Bodyslamming a defenceless, unprotected player after the play is dead?

Leading with his protected arm into the back of the head as well.

How many games would that get in the AFL? Off the ball/play had stopped, deliberately targeted a prone player and resulted in concussion. Gotta be at least 2 probably 3.

Depends if he plays for Richmond (yes, still sulking).

I thought the JuJu hit was fine. Lead with the shoulder and hit him in the chest,

I reckon if he didn't taunt him the refs wouldn't have noticed it happened that quickly

That taunting definitely drew attention to him, but regardless of where he hit him, its a peel back block which is illegal regardless

Last edited:
I thought the JuJu hit was fine. Lead with the shoulder and hit him in the chest,

I reckon if he didn't taunt him the refs wouldn't have noticed it happened that quickly
Contacted him with the helmet bro... you don't sustain a concussion by getting hit in the chest

Nothing grinds me more than people taking cheap shots and thinking they're tough.

Contacted him with the helmet bro... you don't sustain a concussion by getting hit in the chest

Nothing grinds me more than people taking cheap shots and thinking they're tough.
Concussion could be from head hitting the ground. That's when I've had some of my worst head knocks in footy

For the sake of conversation....

i

Concussion could be from head hitting the ground. That's when I've had some of my worst head knocks in footy

Wasn’t the ground in this case though, but nevertheless on another point, your post explains a lot man.

Then what was it? He hit him in the chest

I believe there was helmet to helmet contact. Look at Burfict head violent movement whe he was hit. Damage was done before he hit the ground, which was incidental anyway. NFL found he hit him in the head and neck region.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NFL penalties and the randomness of it all are hilarious, worse "system" (aka spin the wheel) in the sports world.

How JuJu gets the same penalty for taunting as Gronk does is absolutely insane.

And btw, Gruden carrying on about JuJu and his taunting after that hit, yes, when a bloke is injured you shouldn't do it, 99.9% of the time, but if anyone deserved it it was Burfict, he's had a hit like that coming to him for a long long time.

NFL penalties and the randomness of it all are hilarious, worse "system" (aka spin the wheel) in the sports world.

How JuJu gets the same penalty for taunting as Gronk does is absolutely insane.

Yeah you look at Gronk’s again and you think how the **** did he only get one week.

And btw, Gruden carrying on about JuJu and his taunting after that hit, yes, when a bloke is injured you shouldn't do it, 99.9% of the time, but if anyone deserved it it was Burfict, he's had a hit like that coming to him for a long long time.

You look at his hit on Brown and gees...plus to then accuse Brown of faking it...I can understand Brown’s karma comments

Oh a real exciting game this week. Two exciting offenses, two exciting defences. Two QBs playing exciting football. One suprisingly so. Does it all come to an exciting end this week for Keenum? Is the run going to end this week? Im sure excited to find out. Some may say we are due. It wouldn't suprise me to drop one as we get a little comfortable and cute against a team in a division dogfight.

Another exciting roadtrip coming up.

12480207.jpg

In reality we have only put together a total team performance twice this year. We have been lucky to have a very weak schedule outside our own division up until this week. Think you will win quite easily as a matter of fact, the Vikings play to their strengths and rarely even bring about their own undoing, you have to work to beat them.

Vikings may not be my cup of tea to watch, but believe it or not J, i do respect a team who plays a team and gets the job done.

View attachment 442854

In reality we have only put together a total team performance twice this year. We have been lucky to have a very weak schedule outside our own division up until this week. Think you will quiet easily as a matter of fact, the Vikings play to their strengths and rarely even bring about their own undoing, you have to work to beat them.

Vikings may not be my cup of tea to watch, but believe it or not J, i do respect a team who plays a team and gets the job done.

Took you long enough....
KWSsOx9.png

I think it will be a good one. Would much rather it be at US bank, not Bank of America.

Took you long enough....
KWSsOx9.png

I think it will be a good one. Would much rather it be at US bank, not Bank of America.

I hadnt logged on for a day and half, sorry mate.

I think back to when you beat us at BOA with Bradford early last year. To be any chance we have to take what the Vikings give us, i remember Cam keep looking for the deep ball, our Line not holding up long enough to give him time against your front and them piling up the sacks and pressure endlessly.

I was highly critical of Cam after that game, cause after watching the replay he had plenty of dink and dunk options. I expect to see a heap of check downs and dump offs (especially with CMac on the roster this year) this year, or at least i hope so, if we go in with the same game plan as last year and with Matt Kalil at LT this year, its going to be an awful lot more of the same.

Can see a similar scoreline to what you did to ATL last week. 17-10 ish Vikings win IMO.

You look at his hit on Brown and gees...plus to then accuse Brown of faking it...I can understand Brown’s karma comments
Burficit has had it coming for a while. JuJu better have his head on a swivel next time because Burficit will be looking for revenge.

Honestly watching the video over and over Vontaze of all people should know to watch where he is going and be aware. JuJu drops slightly for a solid block on a player with a violent reputation however Vontaze steps in a little and that drops his jaw inline with the top of JuJu's helmet so it's mostly bad luck. The taunting shouldn't even count because Vontaze is a piece of s**t. I wouldn't care if JuJu teabagged him, took a picture and sent it to him mum.

#context #justice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back