NFL 2017 NFL - Week 16

Remove this Banner Ad

The funny thing is that you don't.

Put both on the market and see who lands as a starter at QB.

Foles has been rubbish his whole career and no one even inquires if you guys want to trade him FFS!

Yeah but he is better than Dak.

You still pissed from Xmas or what? Or did you just have your first Beer of your life and it is affecting you? Cause i know you are still years away from even shaving that fluff on your face!

#lightweight #justakid

Put both on the market and see who lands as a starter at QB.

Foles has been rubbish his whole career and no one even inquires if you guys want to trade him FFS!

Yeah but he is better than Dak.

You still pissed from Xmas or what? Or did you just have your first Beer of your life and it is affecting you? Cause i know you are still years away from even shaving that fluff on your face!

#lightweight #justakid

Can you go three posts without posting some bizarre attempt to prove your masculinity?

Insecure or what?

Can you go three posts without posting some bizarre attempt to prove your masculinity?

Insecure or what?

You need to be educated as you are nothing but a Troll and Gen Y internet hero!

ARGH! ME TOUGH CHISM! ME WANT FIGHT PEOPLE ON INTERNET! ARGH!

Please be impressed people, please be impressed.

Not my fault no one calls you out for talking s**t and i don't want to fight anyone at all. I just call Spades Spades and if that upsets you that is your problem.

I usually let you go cause you are just you and a troll but when you say Foles is a better QB than Dak to get a few laughs and bites you just make yourself look sillier if that is possible mate!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get it, you're emotionally upset by the idea that you were wrong about Dak. That's not my problem.

Yeah!

lol and start a serious Poll as to who is the better QB Foles or Prescott.

You are just pissy cause we got him so late and you spent a massive pick on Wentz who just this season did what Dak did last year in his rookie season.

Not our fault you get salty about it and try to deflect topics and compare him to Foles.

Yeah!

lol and start a serious Poll as to who is the better QB Foles or Prescott.

You are just pissy cause we got him so late and you spent a massive pick on Wentz who just this season did what Dak did last year in his rookie season.

Not our fault you get salty about it and try to deflect topics and compare him to Foles.

Lol at 'start a serious poll'. Yeah that'll show me.

Why are you so desperate to avoid talking about Dak's performance this year? Speak about it?

NB: literally noone thinks Dak was as good last year as Wentz was this year. Except apparently you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back