NFL 2017 NFL - Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping big time that Bradford will start against the Bucs - the Vikings have no chance with Keenum at the helm

Case Ponder :p

William Wonka are you or one of your aliases an NFL fan?
You must be joking!
I consider Gridiron to be about as exciting as watching paint dry, it's even worse than ******* soccer.

First they all stand about and chat for a half hour while nothing happens, then they all line up and there is a burst of activity for about seven seconds then they all stop and gather round for a chat again- this goes on for about five hours.

Also the fact the precious petals wear padding galore disgusts me, as does calling blokes who are 80+kgs overweight and who barely move 'athletes'.

(By the way I have no Aliases, this is my only account- unless you count my 'Admin' one of course)

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 @ 10:30 AM
Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco LIVE

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 24 @ 11:30 PM
Baltimore vs Jacksonville (at Wembley)

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 25 @ 3:00 AM
Atlanta at Detroit
Cleveland at Indianapolis
Denver at Buffalo
Houston at New England LIVE
Miami at New York Jets
New Orleans at Carolina
New York Giants at Philadelphia
Pittsburgh at Chicago
Tampa Bay at Minnesota

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 25 @ 6:05 AM
Seattle at Tennessee

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 25 @ 6:25 AM
Cincinnati at Green Bay LIVE
Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 25 @ 10:30 AM
Oakland at Washington LIVE

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26 @ 10:30 PM

Dallas at Arizona LIVE

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN AT 10.30 AM ON 22/9 : Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco
LIVE ON ESPN AT 3.00 AM ON 25/9: ESPN Redzone (for all day games)
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 3.00 AM ON 25/9: Houston at New England
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 6.25 AM ON 25/9: Cincinnati at Green Bay

LIVE ON ESPN AND 7MATE AT 10.30 AM ON 25/9: Oakland at Washington
LIVE ON ESPN AT 10.30 AM ON 26/9 : Dallas at Arizona

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 1 hour QLD
less 2 hours WA
Atlanta at Detroit looms as the game of the round. Both are 2-0, should be a beauty. Bills hosting Broncos should be a cracker also and Oakland at Washington a big one also. Giants at Phili and Panthers hosting the saints good too as if Giants and Saints lose it's almost and pretty much season over. The way they're both going they will get done but it's early days and it's sport and anything can happen. Chargers are also in that same boat going away to the red hot Chiefs. Ttitans hosting Hawks another good match up.

A few teams facing an 0-3 start to the season this week. It's now or never for many.

You must be joking!
I consider Gridiron to be about as exciting as watching paint dry, it's even worse than ******* soccer.

First they all stand about and chat for a half hour while nothing happens, then they all line up and there is a burst of activity for about seven seconds then they all stop and gather round for a chat again- this goes on for about five hours.

Also the fact the precious petals wear padding galore disgusts me, as does calling blokes who are 80+kgs overweight and who barely move 'athletes'.

(By the way I have no Aliases, this is my only account- unless you count my 'Admin' one of course)
So, in other words, a much faster and more exciting game to cricket which you aussies eat up

Bills will win.
giphy.gif

21-10

Rams
@ 49ers

Ravens @ Jaguars
Texans @ Patriots
Giants @ Eagles
Browns
@ Colts
Dolphins @ Jets
Buccaneers @ Vikings
Broncos
@ Bills
Saints @ Panthers
Steelers
@ Bears
Falcons @ Lions

Seahawks @ Titans
Bengals @ Packers
Chiefs
@ Chargers
Raiders @ Washington

Cowboys
@ Cardinals

21-10

Rams
@ 49ers

Ravens @ Jaguars
Texans @ Patriots
Giants @ Eagles
Browns
@ Colts
Dolphins @ Jets
Buccaneers @ Vikings
Broncos
@ Bills
Saints @ Panthers
Steelers
@ Bears
Falcons @ Lions

Seahawks @ Titans
Bengals @ Packers
Chiefs
@ Chargers
Raiders @ Washington

Cowboys
@ Cardinals
14/16

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ignorance coming out of Willie's mouth was me once upon a time. Best part was I used to think it was true :oops:

Denver at Bills is actually intriguing. Pats will be tested this week. Inside job.

Tony Romo is the best thing to happen to commentating in a while imo

Tony Romo is the best thing to happen to commentating in a while imo
One of my all time "what ifs" now is how Cutler would've gone as a commentator.

If he was anything like his onfield self, he probably would've made a lot of similar pre-play predictions like Romo, but instead got them wrong.

One of my all time "what ifs" now is how Cutler would've gone as a commentator.

If he was anything like his onfield self, he probably would've made a lot of similar pre-play predictions like Romo, but instead got them wrong.

Walks off set pouting....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back