NFL 2017 NFL - Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

OL seems to be the worst skilled overall position in the league and Dlinemen seem to be forces of nature

There is nothing for them to really practice against outside of the 1 padded practice a week.
And colleges not doing gap or zone blocking. And only asking to hold blocks for a few sec. Centers dont make many line adjustments at most colleges.

Same with TEs only like 6 schools use them in a pro systems. And another 6 or so use them in a way that translates to a pro system. Its why they cant block for s**t.

The pro system blocking and pass rec TE is going the way of the full back.

whats wrong with kickers
I find it hilarious that people are now having a go at kickers because they are suddenly missing extra points.

The entire reason the NFL moved the extra point back was to make the extra point non automatic. The big problem with that is that kicking is a mental game and missing extra points seems to be having a flow-on effect to FGs.

The entire situation is by design.....

I find it hilarious that people are now having a go at kickers because they are suddenly missing extra points.

The entire reason the NFL moved the extra point back was to make the extra point non automatic. The big problem with that is that kicking is a mental game and missing extra points seems to be having a flow-on effect to FGs.

The entire situation is by design.....
One of the better rules the NFL has introduced I believe.

We have the bears in Chicago this week. Sounds stupid but it's a game the steelers could drop if we aren't careful. We tend to slack off when we have a game that is labelled as a should win and the week after we have a very tough game. (We play the Ravens away next week)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#Pray4Raiders

Monday shall be a great day
Yeah Washington fans should pray the raiders take it easy on them and only hang a 50-burger on them

Duh, I know you all else watching. Wut settings? "BpG not 2 see?"?
I'm over 50. Whenever I hear ' check your settings'' I figure its gonna cost me money and hang up

I heard a new one the other day '' recycle your modem''

I'm over 50. Whenever I hear ' check your settings'' I figure its gonna cost me money and hang up

I heard a new one the other day '' recycle your modem''
Attach my modem to my pushbike then wut?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back