NFL 2017 NFL - Week 5

Trubisky Performance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

My big regret for this year will be having to be at work when the Cowboys thread was melting down earlier.

Delicious. They're still every chance to win the division, bed wetters.
What is it with Cowboys fans all milling around in the Cowboys thread and never showing their face in the weekly threads? I don't reckon there's one other team like it. It's lame

What is it with Cowboys fans all milling around in the Cowboys thread and never showing their face in the weekly threads? I don't reckon there's one other team like it. It's lame
They are like Pats fans in Feb, they come out when they are winning. except anything above .500 is when the Cowboy fans comeback since they never win in Jan.

It is all good though, as many many Browns fans will excuse it away and (incredibly) suggest how good the talent is on this team.

They watch a game completely different than reality.

God bless them one and all.

Most people watching MNF today will tune in for approximately 3 minutes

Which is no different to most Bears games

Please, Trubisky is throwing for 3 bills and 3 td's

You can take that to the bank

Folk released, all hail the newest soon to be released bucs kicker

------

Bucs signed K Patrick Murray.

The Bucs' 2014 kicker, Murray made two appearances for the 2016 Browns. His career has been derailed by knee injuries. Still only 26, the Bucs are now betting on Murray's good health. It's hard to see how he could be worse than Roberto Aguayo and Nick Folk.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact that he employs his own son to oversee the day to day operation of a billion dollar franchise should tell you all you need to know.

Are you talking about Trump or Jerry? :p

Folk released, all hail the newest soon to be released bucs kicker

------

Bucs signed K Patrick Murray.

The Bucs' 2014 kicker, Murray made two appearances for the 2016 Browns. His career has been derailed by knee injuries. Still only 26, the Bucs are now betting on Murray's good health. It's hard to see how he could be worse than Roberto Aguayo and Nick Folk.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
What do the players (kickers mainly) do when they're not signed with anyone? Where and with who do they train?

You should see how upset they get if you try to interact with them in their thread. Eye rolling emoticons at 50 paces!

Softest fan base in the league. When they're up and about they're everywhere. When they cop a few losses they hide in their own thread (if they show up at all).

And....they passed on Watson I think for Jabrill Peppers....who has been a bust so far. Riders will be cutting him and washing their hands of him in Omega soon as possible. Yuck.
Calling someone a bust afre five games when a few posts earlier you were saying goff will be the next tom Brady?

Sheesh.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr

How does this work? Doesn't look right with Watson number 1?
It's some random group of numbers to say what the win% a team would have from the qbs play.

The real problem is there's no transparency from espn as to how they come about these numbers.

But it is kinda amusing

Apparently the Texans and cowboys should've been a 95% chance of winning this week and the Dolphins a 7% chance

I don't know if I'm more excited to see Trubisky play or to see the new Star Wars trailer at half time.
Based on how the last 5 star wars movies have been i cant blame you.

They are like Pats fans in Feb, they come out when they are winning. except anything above .500 is when the Cowboy fans comeback since they never win in Jan.

Why does everyone care what everyone else does so much? Only thing that keeps me on here is AE tbh. That's nothing against anyone in particular, just more important things in life than talking smack on here every day.

Back