Trubisky Performance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Hasone Reddick to OLB with Markus Golden's ACL tear. Good, bad or indifferent?

Considering he was an DE at Temple, its not necessarily a bad thing for the Cards. Deon Buccanon is healthy again so they shouldn't lose much from the ILB spot due to this move either.

If you're talking fantasy football, its a bad thing for his owners

That actually really pisses me off, Jourdan Rodrique is there every ******* week asking questions, she is a long time NFL reporter for the Charlotte Observer, its not like she is a new face, show her some damn respect you *******.

Last edited:

What a campaigner.
The reporter went up to Cam in the locker room later and Cam didnt apologize for his comments.

Im glad Jourdan is pissed off, good on her for standing up for herself and saying that isn't cool being belittled in front of her fellow journalists.

The damage is done, can't take back what the moron has said, still, a sincere apology better be forthcoming ASAP.

What a ******* idiot.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Im glad Jourdan is pissed off, good on her for standing up for herself and saying that isn't cool being belittled in front of her fellow journalists.

The damage is done, can't take back what the moron has said, still, a sincere apology better be forthcoming ASAP.

What a ******* idiot.
The only damage done was on him. They were all laughing/cringing at him not her

Dec 12, 2007
The North
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Cam is such a flog. What he did was not on and then not apologising for it is just such a s**t campaigner move.

If she is a long time beat writer that makes it even worse, hopefully she doesn't hold a grudge as I'm sure she knows things that the Panthers would rather not make it into print.

The only damage done was on him. They were all laughing/cringing at him not her

Well it obviously made her uncomfortable if she felt the need to ask for an apology at his locker. And then for him not to even give her one, my god, what apiece of s**t.

It makes me wonder why i support this team with crap like that, there's only so much i can take before i give up and say while he is the face of the franchise i no longer support this franchise.

Some hilarious stuff in this weeks edition of sportsball

personal highlights:

Falcons: Its 4th and 1 and you're still trying to pass? Look mummy I'm a Falcon *choke sounds*

Jets winning: Bad Jets Bad Jets, you're ******* up the tank, 5-11 teams dont get themselves a sexy new QB..

What a ******* idiot.

In that realm, that of those in the spotlight with agents etc., the opportunity for a truly sincere apology has been and gone.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
In that realm, that of those in the spotlight with agents etc., the opportunity for a truly sincere apology has been and gone.
Well he did double down on the comments in the locker room.
U5gLbt3.gif

Well it obviously made her uncomfortable if she felt the need to ask for an apology at his locker. And then for him not to even give her one, my god, what apiece of s**t.

It makes me wonder why i support this team with crap like that, there's only so much i can take before i give up and say while he is the face of the franchise i no longer support this franchise.
You can't ditch a team over one player.

Cam might be dumb as hell but he at least can win games. Try supporting a team with Aaron Brooks or Jay Cutler as your QB. Dumb and losers.

Keep supporting mate.

If you try and support teams based on the character of their players then you'll end up not following any sport. There's at least a dickhead on every team as there probably is in all walks of life.

I support the Texans and I don't like a lot of things about Texas, their politics.... the people!....well some

Jul 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons/Winnipeg Jets
Keep supporting mate.

If you try and support teams based on the character of their players then you'll end up not following any sport. There's at least a dickhead on every team as there probably is in all walks of life.

I support the Texans and I don't like a lot of things about Texas, their politics.... the people!....well some
have you been there?

Back