NFL 2017 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

When it’s not your day it’s not your day
lol. This is all our fault. Not that we had a few bounces go the wrong way.

Had a chance against a weak team to go 4-1, and now it's going to be an uphill battle to sneak into the playoffs. Just sad.

Hopefully Jospeph learns how to deal with the bye properly

lol. This is all our fault. Not that we had a few bounces go the wrong way.

Had a chance against a weak team to go 4-1, and now it's going to be an uphill battle to sneak into the playoffs. Just sad.

Hopefully Jospeph learns how to deal with the bye properly
Agree but everything that could have gone wrong has

Perfect storm

Agree but everything that could have gone wrong has

Perfect storm
It's the exact same as the loss @ San Diego last season

Except that that was on a short week without our head coach and our QB playing injured

We'll lose this by one score and the CJ Anderson touchdown no call will be the difference

Don't get me started....two weeks now the 49ers have been flagged for dodgy offensive PI calls that have cost them field position at critical times. Of couse in three other games the same tippy touch wood calls have gone with the opposing team when they have been on their game winning drives.

If the agenda was for the 49ers to be a Cinderella story this year then the officials don't know about it....on the other hand, they are playing out the winless season agenda well.

Thought I'd just add my two bobs worth.. VGFL Officials circa 1996-2000 >>> NFL zebra stooges (pick any era).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF is happening in the NFL. Nothing makes sense except the Patriots getting bailed out by the Officials.

Didn't watch anything of today's game but BB was the genius to sucking dry the Tampa's TO's last week. Nothing to do with officials I thought.

Point differential of -13 in the last five games...0-5! :huh:

If we were a little better and could turn one field goal into a TD for each game we'd be 5-1 (yes I know that doesn't take into account how the game would be different if we did that)

Can't think of a better game to break the duck against than the cowboys next week

MONDAY, OCTOBER 16 @ 4:00 AM
Green Bay at Minnesota
Chicago at Baltimore
Cleveland at Houston
Detroit at New Orleans
Miami
at Atlanta
New England at New York Jets
San Francisco at Washington

MONDAY,OCTOBER 16 @ 7:05 AM
Tampa Bay at Arizona
Los Angeles Rams at Jacksonville

MONDAY, OCTOBER 16 @ 7:25 AM
Los Angeles Chargers at Oakland
Pittsburgh at Kansas City

MONDAY, OCTOBER 16 @ 11:30 AM
New York Giants at Denver

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 17 @ 11:30 PM
Indianapolis
at Tennessee

This is what the coin decided.

All hail the coin. I will admit my faith wavered

WTF is happening in the NFL. Nothing makes sense except the Patriots getting bailed out by the Officials.

Every team has a chance to win except the browns. Seems like the league is amazing to me. The kind of equalisation that should be aspired to.

A Rod..... :(

Damn and injury always gets the best and i reckon i am cursed when i touch him in Fantasy and took him this season again very high.

It is his throwing side as well which usually adds a few more weeks to the regulation broken collar bone break.

Saw nothing of todays games either except for scores from my phone and WTF Broncos and Falcons?? 2 10+pt home favourites getting rolled.........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back