NFL 2017 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Dirk Koetter already on the hot seat. Ouch.

The Hard Knocks Coach Curse in play once again.
Almost like the Madden Cover Player Curse - seems to happen nearly every year...

Pool report?
More like puke.

What a load of garbage.
Pure, unadulterated rubbish.
Stinking, bile infested sewerage.
Repugnant, filthy and disgusting tower of trash.
Just simply does not match the facts of what is clearly visible on the screen. From any of the replays.
Disgusting that they attempt such pathetic excuses.
Is sorry, we stuffed up really that hard to say?

Also -
"he didn't survive the ground"??
"he didn't survive the recovery"??

WTF???

Do they realise they are officiating football not performing open heart surgery or emergency rescues?

Except rescuing the Patriots of course...

Surely a fumble into out of bounds in the end zone shouldn't mean opposition gets the ball at 20 yd line. Surely it should mean the team who fumbled the ball should get the ball back at the 20 yd line. Not only do you lose 6 pts, you also lose the ball.

Surely a fumble into out of bounds in the end zone shouldn't mean opposition gets the ball at 20 yd line. Surely it should mean the team who fumbled the ball should get the ball back at the 20 yd line. Not only do you lose 6 pts, you also lose the ball.

What I don't really understand is why, logically, a fumble out of bounds is conceptually different. I.e. one leads to change of possession one doesnt.

I'm sorry but this defies basic logic.

"He regained control but that doesn't mean he posseses the ball. "

Of course it ******* does. He regained control and it never moved from that point on.

How the * do you possess the ball any other way. Does he need to get a JP to notarise the repossession of the ball.

* me they make a simple thing so hard.

I'm sorry but this defies basic logic.

"He regained control but that doesn't mean he posseses the ball. "

Of course it ******* does. He regained control and it never moved from that point on.

How the **** do you possess the ball any other way. Does he need to get a JP to notarise the repossession of the ball.

**** me they make a simple thing so hard.

But "he didn't survive the ground"!! He "didn't survive the recovery"!!

Don't you get it??

They tried to save him but he didn't survive!! Because he wasn't a "Patriot" (TM and Copyright Kraft Inc and BradyBunch).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back