NFL 2017 NFL - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

If the team has a TO remaining, what happens? Do they use a teams TO?
they get the option to call Timeout or take the 10 sec run off.

same with a false start under 2 mins in a half.

I like that he combines enthusiasm for the game with knowledge of it.

The number of colour commentators in the NFL that are either boring, stupid or both is incredible
There's too many in the NFL media that have jobs for the wrong reasons.

Romo is brilliant calling games. No over the top fandom, no bias, understands the game, & most of all can talk up the game without treating fans as fools.

Well done refs, got the Raiders the win in the end
simon-cowel-glazed-look.gif

Coopers OPI TD, the bullshit illegal contact call on KC. are 2 big calls that went your way.

and i dont know how the camera was set on the sideline but it looked like the Raiders DE was lined up offside a heap

Coopers OPI TD, the bullshit illegal contact call on KC. are 2 big calls that went your way.

and i dont know how the camera was set on the sideline but it looked like the Raiders DE was lined up offside a heap
Yeh, you are right, KC got no bogus calls/non-calls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what happened, gist of the game and end, in bullet point??
We sucked a bit, then didnt, then did, and somehow won due to refs loving us so much we are all getting rusty trombones as we speak from them.

Will be interesting to see the fallout from Lynch and how the Raiders handle it.

If you're suspended for manhandling a ref it can't be a small penalty. He didn't just brush him off either. He shoved and grabbed him like he was an opposition player.

The NFL might do the Raiders a favor by giving him a long suspension.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back