NFL 2017 NFL - Week 7

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be surprised if it was more than a one game suspension and a big fine
Probably but there's no rhyme or reason to the length of NFL penalties under Rodger the Dodger.

A few years ago you wouldn't get suspended at all. Now, I have no idea what they'll do.

Yeah come on guys. The last few plays have actually been textbook officiating. Credit to them for getting it ALL right

Possibly got the 101 tapes of proper officiating from the archives of the 1998-2001 VGFL basement.

Probably but there's no rhyme or reason to the length of NFL penalties under Rodger the Dodger.

A few years ago you wouldn't get suspended at all. Now, I have no idea what they'll do.

I found that spearing the RB with your helmet still gets GREEN LIGHTS :huh: but accidental helmet touching whilst sacking QB is a big no-no.. but driving the QB after the throw is all good (except for Tom Tom of course).

DMjZqoEVwAAs5yT.jpg:large

As drd23 said. No reason to punish a team for a wrong call that is completely irrelevant to gameplay. It's all admin reasons
But if it's called down at the one, we have that runoff....

CBS sideline reporter Tracy Wolfson reported that two Raiders players got into a pushing match on the sideline.

Wide receiver Michael Crabtree and offensive tackle Donald Penn exchanged shoves and words before assistant coach Mike Tice broke it up. Crabtree had two catches for 22 yards in the first half as the Raiders trailed 20-14.

A few good Thursday night games in a row now, after last seasons pathetic games/scheduling its been a nice change of pace to have some good games to watch on a Friday. Its seems like Monday night football is the new Thursday night football.

Having said all that, next week; Ravens vs Dolphins.... could very well be a showcase of offensive ineptitude.

The chiefs need to address their secondary. Particularly how to handle the big receivers absolutely smoked today. And even in some of their wins they have been smashed through the air.

Their clear a chillies heel this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not much difference between Bortles and Carr. People trash Bortles all the time, but Carr is hovering at the same status.....

BORTLES
View attachment 430691

CARR
View attachment 430692
After not even half a season, those numbers are not comparable

Over a whole season it will be even more obvious

Bortles would have shat the bed yesterday, not commanded the offense down the field twice and convert 3 or 4 times on the goal line to keep the season alive in the 4th quarter as Carr did

When Carr is going into the HOF, people will be remembering that game

NOW we should trade Cooper while he's value suddenly is good again. Yes/No??

So Cooper only shows up when Carr force-feeds him the ball?? Without Carr he's not a top receiver, who can put up numbers every game no matter the QB, no matter the opposition D.

How about.....Cooper to the Browns for Jamie Collins + 1st rounder (#1 overall) AmericanCrow ?

Tho, I'm not sure I want anything that's been tainted by Cleveland. You can't just wash Cleveland off. It's like PTSD.

Re: Bortles vs Carr.....

12-4th Q comebacks since 2015....nobody else has.
Bortles garbage time stats are twice or three times his stats when game is on the line.
Number of sacks Bortles has absorbed, astronomical.

Still......when looking at the raw stats, there's not MUCH difference. Carr is a little bit better, efficient.
Carr is a lot better. He's the best Raiders QB ever and will go down that way when it's all said and done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back